fbpx

Pearl Ex Powders for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Pearl Ex Powders for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Okay, the first 2 packages I had are gone, but I went and grabbed the rest from the store since I had a coupon. I have 2 packages of the set on the right (series 1) They were $25 each, but I got 20% off so they were just $20 for each package instead. If anyone wants one or both of them just let me know and I can mail them out to you. No charge for shipping if your in the USA as long as you don’t mind a bubble envelope πŸ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Got a busted Windstone?
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Purplecat
        Participant

ooooh…..man! we have some already, but you can never have too many painting stuffs!!! Would you want to trade a cozy feathercat for it?

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

LOL! Well, it’s because I wanted to buy more from you anyway so that would be great!

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Leigha
            Participant

I don’t have anything to trade, but I can offer the $35

lol there’s no competing with Purplecat and her sculptures though >.<

Purplecat
              Participant

sorry Leigha….though I will say, pearlex is an excellent brand to go for, they’re stuff is really nice! πŸ˜€

Leigha
                Participant

hmmmmmm

I want to try them πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                  Participant

remember though….to get some clear acrylic medium to put the powder in…if you prefer liquid type paint. you can use them dry…but it’s trickier. πŸ˜€ the clear acrylic medium doesnt cost much….and comes in big bottles.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Awwww, sorry Leigha. I’m addicted I know πŸ˜† I got them at a craft store called Michaels. I don’t know if you have one near you. I could never find them before when I went there looking for them, but I didn’t know that they were with all the rubber stamp & scrapbooking stuff.

So you mix them with an acrylic medium? That’s probably why I’m having trouble.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Leigha
                      Participant

I go to Michaels pretty often, but I’ve never seen them. I’ll have to walk through the scrapbooking area next time.

I put in an application there too, but I would probably spend all my money in that store O.O

Purplecat
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Awwww, sorry Leigha. I’m addicted I know πŸ˜† I got them at a craft store called Michaels. I don’t know if you have one near you. I could never find them before when I went there looking for them, but I didn’t know that they were with all the rubber stamp & scrapbooking stuff.

So you mix them with an acrylic medium? That’s probably why I’m having trouble.

ah…yes…some people brush a stamp lightly with glue..and then sprinkle the powder on the stamped glue, then shake off the excess powder, leaving a glittery type stamp. However…they’re much easier to use in liquid form for pyos or sculpture painting. πŸ˜€ You’re basically mixing your own paint, and you get to decide how much pigment is in it…or mix it in custom colors. πŸ˜€

Awwwww I was going to offer for them. I can’t find Michaels around here, and even if I did I don’t know if they’d have them. I want to try them on a griffin I’d started (but has been sitting for 3 months).

I just can’t compete with PC’s sculptures though.

They’re very pretty but I don’t know what you do with them! πŸ˜† Do you put them over the top of an already painted pyo? All over or selectively?

Ooooh I so need those blues T3T I want to snatch the one on the left, but I want to double check to see if the Michaels here has them (and possible sold separate. But I shouldn’t be spending more on stuff arrrgh. Can you hold it for a week or so Dragon Feathers?

I have a bunch already that my mom got god knows when, they are EXCELLENT for mixing with acrylic colors and making them metallic and sparkly πŸ˜€

I got a sweet deal on a large jar of purple powder from pearlex. I paid $4.50 plus tax. I found it up in Galena IL, when I went on my yearly outing up north. I also found some interference paint for dirt cheap too. 😈 I love deals when it comes to paint! πŸ˜€ Maybe that is why I have so many colors of paint here… 😳 πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.