fbpx

PEACOCK YOUNG ORIENTAL – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PEACOCK YOUNG ORIENTAL – SOLD

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Congrats Griffinlover! I need to start saving up again for one as the light peacock young oriental dragon is the one and only oriental dragon that I want to get.

Thank you pegasi!

I love the baby orientals. They look like happy puppys 😀

Congrats on your new oriental Griffinlover. 😀 You’ll need to post a group photo when you get all of them together! 🙂

Congratulations, Griffinlover! And I see you’ve already edited your signature!

Pegasi, good luck finding them. I was shocked you were trying to get them because I know they’re hard to find. $210?? Sounds like that PS game “Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout” that sells for hundreds. It’s good you’re not going with the import versions; there is a quality difference.

Drag0n, you should get your DBZ DVDs appraised; I’ll bet they’re worth quite a bit.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Congratulations, Griffinlover! And I see you’ve already edited your signature!

Pegasi, good luck finding them. I was shocked you were trying to get them because I know they’re hard to find. $210?? Sounds like that PS game “Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout” that sells for hundreds. It’s good you’re not going with the import versions; there is a quality difference.

Drag0n, you should get your DBZ DVDs appraised; I’ll bet they’re worth quite a bit.
        I know this is bumping an older “closed” thread, but I thought I would pass along a bit of information. The original funimation Dragon Ball sets aren’t selling for quite as much on ebay now that the digitally remastered boxed sets have been announced. Season one is due out Sept. 15. As soon as I found out about the boxed sets I listed my dvds starting at $0.99 and I’ll be lucky if I even make the cost of one back at this rate. My auctions end tomorrow and the highest selling one right now is the freaking import!

Thanks for the heads-up, Pegasi. I’m sorry you can’t sell your DVDs for what you paid for them now that the “better” box sets are coming out.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.