fbpx

PEACOCK YOUNG ORIENTAL – SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PEACOCK YOUNG ORIENTAL – SOLD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Syn

I have a retired LIGHT PEACOCK YOUNG ORIENTAL DRAGON for sale with a Reserve of $120.

This piece has not been displayed; it is new, with tag attached, and is in his original box. Please make offers on the item only; shipping charges and insurance will be calculated separately. And, please, make serious offers only.

Syn

PMed you 😀

I was going to say, “Where is Griffinlover? Her signature says she still needs a Peacock Young Oriental”!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

The light peacock young oriental is on my wish list too, but I’ve overspent myself some trying to track down the original dragon ball series for my son.

The original show?! Where did you find it???

Pegasi1978
          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Well the original show is currently out of print (just my luck) and certain parts are rarer than others. I’m trying for the domestic versions (done by Funimation) rather than the imports (since imports are often unlicensed fakes). I’ve been scouring ebay and amazon trying to get good deals when I can. Reasonable price to me is less than $50 (preferrably closer to $25/30) a saga.

If you are looking for the series here’s what the different saga sets are called. The ones marked with an asterick (*) are the rarer ones that I haven’t been able to get the Funimation versions of because I refuse to pay $150+ per saga. When I started the search all we had was the Saga of Goku.

Emperor Pilaf Saga/Saga of Goku (episodes 1-13)
            The Tournament Saga (episodes 14-28) *
            Red Ribbon Army Saga (episodes 29-45) *
            General Blue Saga (episodes 46-57)
            Commander Red Saga (episodes 58-67)
            Fortuneteller Baba Saga (episodes 68-83 )
            Tien Shinhan Saga (episodes 84-101)
            King Piccolo Saga Vol. 1 (episodes 102-112)
            King Piccolo Saga Vol. 2 (episodes 113-122) *
            Piccolo Jr. Saga Vol. 1 (episodes 123-138)
            Piccolo Jr. Saga Vol. 2 (episodes 139-153) *

If you don’t care about domestic versus import I can direct you to a web site where you can get the entire series for $115.

Oh, he is lovely! Though I don’t think I will be able to compete with Griffinlover on this one (I know she is very eager to find one! 😉 ), but I’m sure another one will pop up eventually. 🙂

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I was going to say, “Where is Griffinlover? Her signature says she still needs a Peacock Young Oriental”!

I saw the post right before I went to bed. Actually had a dream about it when I fell a sleep 😆

siberakh1 wrote:

Oh, he is lovely! Though I don’t think I will be able to compete with Griffinlover on this one (I know she is very eager to find one! 😉 ), but I’m sure another one will pop up eventually. 🙂

Thank you Siberakh! I have been all over trying to find one 😀

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Over 9000!

couldn’t help myself there 😆

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Well the original show is currently out of print (just my luck) and certain parts are rarer than others. I’m trying for the domestic versions (done by Funimation) rather than the imports (since imports are often unlicensed fakes). I’ve been scouring ebay and amazon trying to get good deals when I can. Reasonable price to me is less than $50 (preferrably closer to $25/30) a saga.

If you are looking for the series here’s what the different saga sets are called. The ones marked with an asterick (*) are the rarer ones that I haven’t been able to get the Funimation versions of because I refuse to pay $150+ per saga. When I started the search all we had was the Saga of Goku.

Emperor Pilaf Saga/Saga of Goku (episodes 1-13)
              The Tournament Saga (episodes 14-28) *
              Red Ribbon Army Saga (episodes 29-45) *
              General Blue Saga (episodes 46-57)
              Commander Red Saga (episodes 58-67)
              Fortuneteller Baba Saga (episodes 68-83 )
              Tien Shinhan Saga (episodes 84-101)
              King Piccolo Saga Vol. 1 (episodes 102-112)
              King Piccolo Saga Vol. 2 (episodes 113-122) *
              Piccolo Jr. Saga Vol. 1 (episodes 123-138)
              Piccolo Jr. Saga Vol. 2 (episodes 139-153) *

If you don’t care about domestic versus import I can direct you to a web site where you can get the entire series for $115.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! $150 per saga! I have most of those still in their packages 😮

…………………………………………..OVER 9000!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

ARE YOU SERIOUS! $150 per saga! I have most of those still in their packages 😮

Unfortunately for me, yes. Here’s a link to the three copies of the Tournament Saga available on Amazon. The cheapest is selling for $210.46. A completed listing search on ebay shows only one the same set selling for $189.95 in the last 14 days. I’ve been trying to get the set since some time in late May and there have been very few of the Tournament Saga listed in that time. The other three marked with an asterick have similar results.

Sorry to keep going on and on about Dragonball in your thread, syn789. At least it is being consistently bumped so it is seen by more people.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

HOLY CRAP! I GAVE one of those Tournament Sagas away like 2 or 3 months ago because I had two of them. I accidenty double bought the same saga thinking I didn’t have it years ago and they’ve just been packed away since I don’t actively watch it anymore. (that tends to happen ALOT with DBZ, there are just SO MANY DVDS I loose track sometimes)

Crap…. Maybe I should sell mine 😳 I have almost every single DVD that ever came out before all those now *revised, digitaly remastered* sets

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

HOLE CRAP! I GAVE one of those Tournament Sagas away because I had two of them because I accidenty double bought the same saga before. (that tends to happen ALOT with DBZ, there are just SO MANY DVDS I loose track sometimes)

Crap…. Maybe I should sell mine 😳
                    Man I wish I knew you at that time. It also doesn’t help that there are some sagas that are similarly named. There’s the DB: Tournament Saga (or it can be called the First World Tournament) and then there is the DBZ: World Tournament Saga. Not much of a name change between the two, but there’s a whole lot of story that happens in between those two sagas.

dum dum dum dadada! I can take peacock off my want list 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.