fbpx

Peacock Wind Wizard

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Peacock Wind Wizard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

frozendragon
      Participant

Ok.. I sold a peacock wind wizard #1119 on ebay… and I just found his box and certificate…

I swear he didn’t have it when I got him.. but I have found it.. so who knows..

so if the person that bought him is here on the forum.. PM me so I can get the box and certificate to you..

I tried to find it on ebay.. but I can’t seem to

and of course if this post is in the wrong place please put it where it needs to go..

thanks

kitsunelady
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Ok.. I sold a peacock wind wizard #1119 on ebay… and I just found his box and certificate…

I swear he didn’t have it when I got him.. but I have found it.. so who knows..

so if the person that bought him is here on the forum.. PM me so I can get the box and certificate to you..

I tried to find it on ebay.. but I can’t seem to

and of course if this post is in the wrong place please put it where it needs to go..

thanks

How long ago was it? Didn’t they leave you feedback? You should be able to find their username in My Ebay, if not in your feedback. o.o Just send them a message through ebay and ask if they want them. =)

frozendragon
          Participant

that’s the problem.. it doesn’t say on ebay what they got.. there’s an item number.. but that doesn’t help me any..

it’s been a few months at least.. I don’t think ebay keeps the numbers current that long

Skigod377
            Participant

If they paid via PP you could track them that route. PP goes back forever!!

frozendragon
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

If they paid via PP you could track them that route. PP goes back forever!!

hmm.. I will look in there and see if I can find anything

frozendragon
                Participant

Ski, is the best..

I found her, she bought him back in January, and I emailed her.. so hopefully it works out

thanks everyone

Skigod377
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Ski, is the best..

I found her, she bought him back in January, and I emailed her.. so hopefully it works out

thanks everyoneAwesome!

Purplecat
                    Participant

glad it worked out! 😉

frozendragon
                      Participant

well, it worked to the point that I found an email, and I sent a message..

hehe.. we’ll see how far I get though..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.