fbpx

Paging Nirvanacat– where are you?!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Paging Nirvanacat– where are you?!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hey Nirvana, Ive been trying to get a hold of you πŸ™‚ If you read this, please check your PMs.

Does anyone know if she is away or, if not, if she’s alright?

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I haven’t seen Nirvana on the forums for quite a while now. At least, I don’t recall her. I’ve seen her bid on an auction or two a few weeks ago though. ??? I hope everythings okay.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I haven’t seen Nirvana on the forums for quite a while now. At least, I don’t recall her. I’ve seen her bid on an auction or two a few weeks ago though. ??? I hope everythings okay.

Thats exactly why I want to contact her. The person she won from has her pieces ready to go but needs some information (I forget which). She says she has been emailing Nirvana a lot but hasnt heard anything (and she has the right address; same one Cat gave me). Seller is worried that Nirvana might think her stuff is in the mail and leave her negative feedback because it’s taking so long. Meanwhile, she hasnt been able to send it for some reason and has made every effort to contact Nirvana.

I said Id try and sent her a PM. She hasnt opened it yet so I thought Id ask here in case anyone knew if something was up. Now I am really worried because I use to see her post regularly here and based on the pieces she won, heck, I dont think she’d be lax in communication.

Im officially nervous πŸ˜• πŸ™ ❓

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow, that’s so unlike her. I hope everything is alright

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
        Participant

She peeked in on the swap thread recently, saying she had major computer problems.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
          Keymaster

As far as I know, she has major computer problems, yes. One of her computers ( I think Phil’s ) is totally dead and the other one can’t get online till it’s fixed.

Why don’t you PM Greater Basilisk? I think she has Nirvana’s phone number… if nothing else she can relay a message, I’d bet. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

As far as I know, she has major computer problems, yes. One of her computers ( I think Phil’s ) is totally dead and the other one can’t get online till it’s fixed.

Why don’t you PM Greater Basilisk? I think she has Nirvana’s phone number… if nothing else she can relay a message, I’d bet. πŸ™‚
            That is what I was going to say. GB would be the best bet.

We are both ok. Sorry to scare you all. My computer is back up and running. It took a week at best buy, idiots didn’t do a damn thing, and then I gave it to my buddy who does computer forensic’s. He was ablt to fix it. We’ve also been really busy. I’ll let her know.

Phil the Dragon wrote:

We are both ok. Sorry to scare you all. My computer is back up and running. It took a week at best buy, idiots didn’t do a damn thing, and then I gave it to my buddy who does computer forensic’s. He was ablt to fix it. We’ve also been really busy. I’ll let her know.

Glad youre OK! And thanks for passing the message along to her!

Purplecat
            Participant

We’ve missed you!! πŸ˜€ Glad you’re ok!

Maria
              Participant

Huh, look what I missed. I’m glad Phil came to the rescue.
                For future reference, yes, I have both their phone numbers and can easily contact either. πŸ˜‰

Glad that both of you are still kicking. And stop being busy. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.