fbpx

OUCH

Home Forums Miscellany Community OUCH

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

hmm… don’t know…

I haven’t seen many movies lately…

Skigod377
      Participant

Its an old movie. One of the classics.

frozendragon
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I prolly haven’t seen it…

Stephanie
          Participant

Yeah, Cindy Loper did a music video for it…

frozendragon
            Participant

Serenity wrote:

Yeah, Cindy Loper did a music video for it…

Oh… Ok… I saw that movie… but can’t think of the name..

I’m so talented..

Was that from Goonies? Boy it’s been awhile since I’ve seen that one.

Skigod377
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Was that from Goonies? Boy it’s been awhile since I’ve seen that one.

YAY!! DINGDINGDIN! We have a winner! πŸ˜†

I somehow missed this…you guys slay me, I’m rolling on the floor over here, the baby’s getting dizzy!!

Stephanie
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

OLD movie… classic… try 23 years ago! Yeah, that makes me feel OLD… where’s my walker? lol

*in a fant voice cos I am on the front porch… “HEY you kids! Get off the yard!”* heehee

Skigod377
                  Participant

Serenity wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

OLD movie… classic… try 23 years ago!
                    Holy cow… I could have gone the whole day without that information…

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

that’s like when your kids say “what was it like in the olden days? You know, when you were young” 😯 😯 😯 *uh, let’s see; you had to get up of the couch to change the tv channels, there was no such thing as micro-wave pop corn and gasoline was around 13 cents a gallon….*

tdm

Serenity wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

OLD movie… classic… try 23 years ago! Yeah, that makes me feel OLD… where’s my walker? lol

*in a fant voice cos I am on the front porch… “HEY you kids! Get off the yard!”* heehee

here is the music video , its almost 13 minutes long .I loved this as a kid for soooo many reasons 2 of my favorite WWF Wrasslers Rowdy Roddy Piper and Nicholi Volkoff, Goonies of course , and i had a strange attraction to Cindy Lauper as a kid .. maybe it was the ever changing hair color ,or maybe she was just hot 8)
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kMi9tvuuZY&feature=related

twindragonsmum wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

that’s like when your kids say “what was it like in the olden days? You know, when you were young” 😯 😯 😯 *uh, let’s see; you had to get up of the couch to change the tv channels, there was no such thing as micro-wave pop corn and gasoline was around 13 cents a gallon….*

I remember the Gas Wars in Grande Prairie – the gas got down to them almost paying you to get their gas. Ah those were the good old days….

I yell at people out in the hallway of our apartment building if they are loud… does that make me old? Especially if I do it in the old person voice –

“You young’uns better turn down that rock and roll or I’m gonna bring my cane over there and give you a lickin’!”

Dragon87 wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I remember the Gas Wars in Grande Prairie – the gas got down to them almost paying you to get their gas. Ah those were the good old days….

I yell at people out in the hallway of our apartment building if they are loud… does that make me old? Especially if I do it in the old person voice –

“You young’uns better turn down that rock and roll or I’m gonna bring my cane over there and give you a lickin’!”

πŸ˜† I was thinking that when I went over to walk the dogs I’m pet sitting. The neighbor upstairs and across the hall had the music so loud it sounded like it was coming from the apartment! But, then I’ve never liked loud music. I’m guess I’m just not the party type.

Was it really 23 years ago since the goonies? No that doesn’t make me feel old…..

lamortefille
                      Participant

You guys are too funny! πŸ˜† I don’t even have a stubbed toe to complain about. πŸ™ πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 373 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.