fbpx

OUCH

Home Forums Miscellany Community OUCH

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I was up all night with a tooth acke… thats my ouch…

But I’ll live! πŸ˜‰

frozendragon
      Participant

my allergies have been so bad that I’ve gotten sinus headaches that are making my teeth hurt…

it’s no fun…

Poor frozen. πŸ™

frozendragon wrote:

I found the Mini Cooper Spider’s body today… apparently I either smacked it hard enough trying to get it off me… or all the bug killer I sprayed got to it…

What, no pictures of your trophy?? Geeze! 😈 You could dangle it by one hairy little leg in one hand, and hold whatever you used to whack it or sprayed it with in the other hand, like a big game hunter….Muwahahahahaha….. 😈 😈

frozendragon
        Participant

Pfft… no way it got sucked up into the vacuum and sent out into the trash…

yucky spider..

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Need to send it out to a taxidermist… have the crawly stuffed and mounted 😈 😈 😈

tdm

Hmmm….must be one heck of vacuum to handle something the size of a Mini Cooper! 😯 πŸ˜†

frozendragon
            Participant

tasgrs wrote:

Hmmm….must be one heck of vacuum to handle something the size of a Mini Cooper! 😯 πŸ˜†

yup… gotta get a Dyson… LOL

Stephanie
              Participant

frozendragon wrote:

my allergies have been so bad that I’ve gotten sinus headaches that are making my teeth hurt…

it’s no fun…

Its 2 am here in the morning and I am the only one online! WOOHOO! 😐 My allergies are kickin my butt at the moment, sinus presure plus making my teeth hurt… Ouch! πŸ™
                I am waiting for the allergie meds to kick in so that I can go pass out in bed… lol

frozendragon
                Participant

my allergies have been making my teeth hurt for weeks…

this morning… up at 6 am… major headache cause my allergies…

and for some reason my stomache feels weird too…

My allergies have surprisingly eased up. I sneezed and coughed a few times in the last day but, no itchy watery eyes, no migraines, no sinus head aches, (itchy nose but, at least it isn’t running…. lol)

But, my knees have been aching like a toothache lately. Will this ever end? I’m so sick of it. Dang you ice, I’ll get back at you one of these days! πŸ˜†

I had all my allergies in May and June and they are pretty much gone now. Living across from a park can be a blessing and a curse πŸ™„

I rolled my ankle chasing my fiancee (who thought he’d been bit by a wasp, which he’s deathly allergic too) up a steep hill on a hike we took on Sunday.

By the way, said wasp was actually a horsefly that bit him twice. So he’s okay πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                  Participant

Serenity wrote:

When it comes to black widows… *Ew~ Creepy little suckers* Raid does NOT work… use the Hornet/Wasp killer… That works!

I like using that, because you don’t have to get anywhere near the things! πŸ˜†

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.