fbpx

OUCH

Home Forums Miscellany Community OUCH

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

cyan = sarcasm

Yes Yes…I like that

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

frozendragon
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!!!

thppppt….

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

BAW HAHAHA! It’s 1:37 am here ………………..

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
          Participant

I better go to bed before I start pissing people off. Dear Forum members: I think you guys are great and have the kindest hearts. I really hope your generosity is appreciated and deserved. I love you guys… and I just worry about you. Thats why I am so irritated lately. I cant apologize, because my heart is in the right place even if I am totally wrong in my beliefs.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

You need some cyan in that ski, you’re depressing me again πŸ˜‰

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

frozendragon
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I better go to bed before I start pissing people off. Dear Forum members: I think you guys are great and have the kindest hearts. I really hope your generosity is appreciated and deserved. I love you guys… and I just worry about you. Thats why I am so irritated lately. I cant apologize, because my heart is in the right place even if I am totally wrong in my beliefs.

I know exactly what you’re saying….

have a good night…

You’re right, there are quite a few nauseating threads right now. I try not to complain and whine about my problems…. I only post a few things here if they start to really get to me. I hope you don’t think I’m trying to get anything out of it. For me it’s just getting it off my chest that helps.

It’s starting to get hard to post, I’m trying to stay away from the ones containing new items… or items I might want to buy. (That’s surprisingly enough, most of the forum…. I’m getting sick of the Community Section because of all the bad stuff….

I have good news though, it’s my friends anniversary. Happy Anniversary Rick and Janis (not that they’ll ever find it here) and Happy Birthday Janis. πŸ˜†

Jennifer
                Keymaster

frozendragon wrote:

you know what…honestly with hom many topics are popping up it certainly does seem like people are complaining and whining just to get something…

and for some people it certainly does work…

and I have many more problems than just not having money to pay my bills…

but I do not bring it here like so many people do..

over and over and over again…

this is the Windstone Editions forum…

for us to come here and appreciate Melody Pena’s art and the art of others here and at Windstone Editions…

not to air our dirty laundry and get sympathy for every tiny little thing that goes wrong in our life…

and I totally agree with Ski.. it is nauseating and embarrassing to see all of that…

and people wondered why I wasn’t posting for a while… well it was for that very reason…

it’s so sad to come into this forum and have to see page after page after page of crap…

I made this topic to have fun and to show a little sarcasm towards stuff… so don’t come into it being preachy or whiney…

and if people don’t like my comment that’s fine.. and if Nam has to she can lock…

but I want this forum to go back to being fun… not a place to complain and beg for sympathy…

people need to learn to keep a lot more to themselves.. and it might seem like I’m uncaring or harsh.. but it’s the opposite if you really know me…

and for anyone that doesn’t like it…

stick a noodle in your nose and bake it… πŸ˜›

πŸ™‚ Missed you, Frozen.

Quoted because I think it deserves to be said.
                  Everyone is allowed to complain, but if it becomes a ongoing trial of ‘oh no, not another depressing post’… it kills some of the fun of the forum.

If, you as an individual (you forum members, not frozen in particular!!) really have a lot to get off your chest all the time, there are about 300 billion blogging sites out there. Some are easy to use. Start a journal! Lots of people on here have journals, and would watch it, so you can still be in touch with your friends so you can get stuff off your chest in a much more private environment. The Community board is here for you- we are a community- but don’t abuse it. It’s not a journal or blog.

I too have been having a very hard time- things have been really hard financially, emotionally, physically. I am sick and will never get better (don’t worry, not terminal!), we have no real money, and myself and my husband are crammed into a tiny bedroom and only a bedroom while most of our stuff is collecting mold in a storage unit. I could go on and on but I won’t… I grit my teeth and know that unless I fight for it, it won’t get better. So I smile- at least I have a roof over my head and some food to eat, and you fine folks to talk to and share my passions with.

So, after writing that novel, in closing– if you want to bitch all the time, get an online journal/blog, add us as friends, and we can see selective bitching and add in/comfort there, while we all have fun here!! πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
                  Participant

hehe…just keep me away from the hairdryer and I’ll be fine. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Anonymous

frozendragon wrote:

this is the Windstone Editions forum…

for us to come here and appreciate Melody Pena’s art and the art of others here and at Windstone Editions…

not to air our dirty laundry and get sympathy for every tiny little thing that goes wrong in our life…

and I totally agree with Ski.. it is nauseating and embarrassing to see all of that…

and people wondered why I wasn’t posting for a while… well it was for that very reason…

it’s so sad to come into this forum and have to see page after page after page of crap…

Since Frozen said it, I’m gonna say it too.

I don’t want to come to a forum and read about a pile of intimate woman bodily issues.

It’s fun to come here and post and hang out with you guys. People have problems, that’s fine. But what gets posted around here some days should only be shared with your doctor, or at least in PM’s and not public.

I’d come in one day, and learn something about the body I just didn’t need to know, and not come back for two months because, as Frozen said, this is Windstone Editions, not WebMD.

I understand people want to share but if you’re wondering why there’s never any guys posting, now you know.

Purplecat
                      Participant

just to clarify with me…I vent when something goes wrong sometimes, but I try to keep the bigger personal life problems to myself. I’d actually prefer NOT to get gifts for bad things happening….for me…I think gifts should be celebratory things…so that an item can be a reminder of good times…not a reminder of some tragedy or bad thing. If I just need to hear some kind words, I come here, because I know I can get that here. πŸ™‚ If I have major whining to do, I do have a journal where I love to gripe, and I gripe often. However….whining irritates the heck out of me, I actually have a huge sign that hangs in my living room that says, “NO WHINING”. It’s a good motto in life. lol. If I start whining, just smack me with a flounder…please. πŸ˜€

frozendragon
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

just to clarify with me…I vent when something goes wrong sometimes, but I try to keep the bigger personal life problems to myself. I’d actually prefer NOT to get gifts for bad things happening….for me…I think gifts should be celebratory things…so that an item can be a reminder of good times…not a reminder of some tragedy or bad thing. If I just need to hear some kind words, I come here, because I know I can get that here. πŸ™‚ If I have major whining to do, I do have a journal where I love to gripe, and I gripe often. However….whining irritates the heck out of me, I actually have a huge sign that hangs in my living room that says, “NO WHINING”. It’s a good motto in life. lol. If I start whining, just smack me with a flounder…please. πŸ˜€

no smacking… I’ll just turn on the hair dryer… 😈

Purplecat
                          Participant

NOoooo!!! Not THAT! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

hahaha! You guys make me forget all my problems πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                              Participant

You know… I dont even mind the whining and the venting too much. We all need to vent sometimes… what I do mind is when people are not willing to DO anything about it. The following are fictional and not directed at anyone here: But its like you whine cuz you have no money but wont get a job, Or you whine about you cant stay up past your bedtime but are 40 years old and wont move out of moms house. I dont mind venting or whining or even female problems, but geez… you have to do something for yourself or none of it is gonna get better. Whats that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing and expecting different results, right? Its insane!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 373 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.