fbpx

OUCH

Home Forums Miscellany Community OUCH

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Sorry to speak up if I wasn’t supposed to. It’s not like I’m whining or anything. I usually just shut up and do what I have to do to get things done and I only complain or vent in dire emergencies. As much as we’re all hurting for money many of us are resourceful enough to find a way to get by if we have to. Whether its selling our collections or working overtime to keep them. I know when my animals are sick this is usually the most understanding place to go since most people I know think I’m crazy to spend what I do to keep my animals healthy. So if some comforting words on this forum from other members help us along the way then where is the problem? I don’t see the harm in that as long as it’s within reason. The whole world is a mess right now and I don’t see it getting much better lately. It only stands to reason that everyone is feeling it in one form or another. So there are some depressing threads. Well, sometimes life is depressing! We share lots of good times so why not bad?

I don’t mean to be “nauseating” anyone. I guess it was just kind of my way of saying I understand what everyone seems to be going through and instead of just saying the obvious I try to make them feel as if things aren’t so bad and so here’s what’s going on with my life it is any consolation. I can’t obviously hand out money and free Windstones to make peoples problems go away, but I can try what I can to make them feel better. I try to crack a joke now and then so things are more uplifting and not so depressing, but I wasn’t trying to gain anything by posting.

To be perfectly honest I have seen a lot of “woe is me” threads popping up lately. Just because some people aren’t as good as dealing with problems or have as many people willing to listen to them or console them I don’t think you should be assume everyone is trying to gain something other then a shoulder to cry on.

you know what…honestly with hom many topics are popping up it certainly does seem like people are complaining and whining just to get something…

and for some people it certainly does work…

and I have many more problems than just not having money to pay my bills…

but I do not bring it here like so many people do..

over and over and over again…

this is the Windstone Editions forum…

for us to come here and appreciate Melody Pena’s art and the art of others here and at Windstone Editions…

not to air our dirty laundry and get sympathy for every tiny little thing that goes wrong in our life…

and I totally agree with Ski.. it is nauseating and embarrassing to see all of that…

and people wondered why I wasn’t posting for a while… well it was for that very reason…

it’s so sad to come into this forum and have to see page after page after page of crap…

I made this topic to have fun and to show a little sarcasm towards stuff… so don’t come into it being preachy or whiney…

and if people don’t like my comment that’s fine.. and if Nam has to she can lock…

but I want this forum to go back to being fun… not a place to complain and beg for sympathy…

people need to learn to keep a lot more to themselves.. and it might seem like I’m uncaring or harsh.. but it’s the opposite if you really know me…

and for anyone that doesn’t like it…

stick a noodle in your nose and bake it… 😛

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I was agreeing with you frozen. I honestly have felt really bad for all the forum members who have been having it rough lately and I was only trying to help. How can you not feel bad after reading the threads? Everyone is having it though and it’s only human nature to want to help and make the pain go away, but I cant.

I truthfully have wondered a lot if people have had second agendas too, but as you said we all love Melody and her work and that’s what brought us all here together to meet each other when you get right down to it. I don’t want to think that the people on this forum are like that, and aren’t just complaining about their issues to get handouts. What happened to us loving one another and just helping for the sake of being nice? I’m certainly not seeking pity and don’t expect anything. ( i sound like a hippie don’t I, hahaha)

Anyway, I know I’m not well liked on this forum by most of the other “senior” members (for WHATEVER reason, I don’t know what I did I haven’t apologized over and over for) who have been here as long as I have and I don’t care for that matter. I haven’t said one word about things going on in my life until today and apparently placing little giggling icons and “LOL’s” means I’m being whiny and begging for something. Well it’s not! I only posted in this thread at all because I thought it was a little comedic and it sparked my interest enough to not just keep feeding this spiral of negative energy. I thought I sounded sarcastic in my first post but apparently I didn’t come off that way to some people. Pardon me for divulging a part of my depressing life.

I’ve read some of the other posts and haven’t commented in them and I’ve also not even seen some because there are so many. I care deeply, but I can’t do anything about it at this time except create more pages of sadness and I apparently always cause an argument whenever I open my mouth anyway regardless so most of the time I just keep so myself now not that many people have cared to notice.

Many things in my life are complete crap at the moment and I was only trying to make a few jokes, but to relate to others as well by mentioning some of the minor issues I had going on at the moment. I think this thread was a good idea frozen and I for one thought it was funny and an uplifting twist on how things have been for most of us lately. I know I for one am at the point of laughing at my own misfortune and that’s all I was doing.

I can’t even say anything on threads anymore without someone getting pissed at me. It’s ridiculous.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
        Participant

The nausea had nothing to do with this topic Drag0n. 😉 I am nauseated by someone else garnering sympathy that I believe they are not entitled to. Sorry if you thought my comment was directed at you… its not. Truthfully I am sad to see so many nice people being suckered by someone I feel is full of crap.

frozendragon
          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I was agreeing with you frozen. I honestly have felt really bad for all the forum members who have been having it rough lately and I was only trying to help. How can you not? Everyone is having it though and it’s only human nature to want to help and make the pain go away, but I cant.

I truthfully have wondered a lot if people have had second agendas too, but as you said we all love Melody and her work and that’s what brought us all here together to meet each other when you get right down to it. I don’t want to think that the people on this forum are like that, and aren’t just complaining about their issues to get handouts. What happened to us loving one another and just helping for the sake of being nice? I’m certainly not seeking pity and don’t expect anything. ( i sound like a hippie don’t I, hahaha)

Anyway, I know I’m not well liked on this forum by most of the other “senior” members who have been here as long as I have and I don’t care for that matter. I haven’t said one word about things going on in my life until today and apparently placing little giggling icons and “LOL’s” means I’m being whiny and begging for something. Well it’s not! I only posted in this thread at all because I thought it was a little comedic and it sparked my interest enough to not just keep feeding this spiral of negative energy. I thought I sounded sarcastic in my first post but apparently I didn’t come off that way to some people. Pardon me for divulging a part of my depressing life.

I’ve read some of the other posts and haven’t commented in them and I’ve also not even seen some because there are so many. I care deeply, but I can’t do anything about it at this time except create more pages of sadness and I apparently always cause an argument whenever I open my mouth anyway regardless so most of the time I just keep so myself now not that many people have cared to notice.

Many things in my life are complete crap at the moment and I was only trying to make a few jokes, but to relate to others as well by mentioning some of the minor issues I had going on at the moment. I think this thread was a good idea frozen and I for one thought it was funny and an uplifting twist on how things have been for most of us lately. I know I for one am at the point of laughing at my own misfortune and that’s all I was doing.

I can’t even say anything on threads anymore without someone getting pissed at me. It’s ridiculous.

trust I’m not pissed…

if I was I would have sent you a nose noodle PM…

I just kind of figured I’d put my side of the story in too…

and I think a lot of us are in agreement that we really just keep our stuff to ourselves…

and sarcasm so doesn’t translate well on here…

I wasn’t going after you personnally… it’s just quoting you and saying my side was good at that moment…

there’s a lot to say about the topic.. there are several of us that have the same opinion… but I’m really one of the ones to say it… 😈

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

HURRAH!!! DRAG0N STILL HOLDS AND MAINTAINS THE TITLE FOR MOST CLUELESS FORUM MEMBER

*crowd goes wild*

“drag0n drag0n drag0n! hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh”

*i bow several times”

YES!!! REVEL IN MY GLORIOUS CLUELESSNESS!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

frozendragon
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

HURRAH!!! DRAG0N STILL HOLDS AND MAINTAINS THE TITLE FOR MOST CLUELESS FORUM MEMBER

*crowd goes wild*

*i bow several times”

hey… I’m clueless in person… to I get a title? 😆

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I know frozen 😀 I like your sarcasm though. It translates much better then mine.

That’s it!!! from this day forth!!!!

My sarcasm shall be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…………………..cyan 😯

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

*crowd goes wild*

*i bow several times”

hey… I’m clueless in person… to I get a title? 😆Nope. But you may get another present…. Cluelessness is a disease.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Really? Then how the hell am I still alive!?!?!? <-- see? my sarcastic remark is cyan! YAY!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

frozendragon
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Really? Then how the hell am I still alive!?!?!? <-- see? my sarcastic remark is cyan! YAY!

artificial intelligence…

no wait that was a movie… 😯

frozendragon
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

*crowd goes wild*

*i bow several times”

hey… I’m clueless in person… to I get a title? 😆Nope. But you may get another present…. Cluelessness is a disease.

that’s senility right?

my friend tells me I have that…

I think he’s nuts… 😈

frozendragon
                          Participant

hurry quick… make more posts maybe no one will read the last two pages… 😯 😈 😆

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

HEY GOOD IDEA!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                                Participant

LOL I love the new sarcasm, Drag0n. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.