fbpx

Only 15?!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Maebnus3 wrote:

Well, then no evil big needles for you! I don’t recall hearing about your health… may I ask what’s up? (just being nosey, no pressure to answer)
      My reason’s just silly. Me, my bro, and my parents have been banned for life since we lived in England for 3 yrs in the late 80’s. Some nonsense about being exposed to beef over there, and the whole mad cow thing. We only ate beef that was shipped in from the States, so I don’t see how it would matter :roll:. Plus I’m pretty sure if I was exposed to mad cow, I would’ve died a long time ago. πŸ˜• But whatever.

Wow do we ever get off-topic around here sometimes.

I have Lyme disease. At least there is no great call for my blood, being AB+. If I had O, I’d feel a lot worse!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
      Participant

I’m diseased with a phobia of needles, not getting any blood from me…. 😯

Jodi
        Participant

I’ve donated a couple of times, but I always get really sleepy afterwards and end up falling asleep for a few hours. It doesn’t matter how much I eat before I donate, I’m still wiped after. So if I donate, I have to make sure I can take the whole day off from whatever I usually do. So I can’t do it if I’m working, and I couldn’t do it if I had a class or homework or grading that needed to be done. I like to donate though. It makes me feel like I’m contributing to help people (and I am!). πŸ˜€

Melody
          Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

Maebnus3 wrote:

Well, then no evil big needles for you! I don’t recall hearing about your health… may I ask what’s up? (just being nosey, no pressure to answer)
            My reason’s just silly. Me, my bro, and my parents have been banned for life since we lived in England for 3 yrs in the late 80’s. Some nonsense about being exposed to beef over there, and the whole mad cow thing. We only ate beef that was shipped in from the States, so I don’t see how it would matter :roll:. Plus I’m pretty sure if I was exposed to mad cow, I would’ve died a long time ago. πŸ˜• But whatever.

Wow do we ever get off-topic around here sometimes.

I have Lyme disease. At least there is no great call for my blood, being AB+. If I had O, I’d feel a lot worse! One of Vantid’s shirts was my all time favorite. It was an “I donated blood” tee shirt, and somehow it got totally spattered with blood when she donated! wonderful.
            Hey guys, we might do this color as production, (or a color that is something similar), don’t sell your organs!

Laurie
            Participant

Nope sorry, I already sold my organs. Must have prototype old warrior in BVP /sellsakidney!

haha, this has turned from a lovely dragon to blood. I have donated blood a couple of times, but they won’t let me donate plasma because I have small veins and they like to play hide and seek.

Back on topic…
              I want this dragon, too bad I don’t have a first born. πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
              Participant

I have a first born but no one would want him, he’s lazy! πŸ˜†

I would want one just to have one.

Skigod377
                Participant

I want one, too… not a first born.. I already have one of those. I asked Karen already if they accept kids, but they dont. Mores the pity. πŸ™

Laurie
                  Participant

How about husbands, do you think windstone will take those?

Purplecat
                    Participant

Ha! πŸ˜† If it did become a production color I’d have to have a male, scratcher and fledgie…maybe a lap….hmmmm…..I think for now I’ll just be content waiting, I’m trying to save up a little $$ for my house right now, so no rush for me πŸ™‚ .

Barbara
                      Participant

Fledgling would be awesome!

Skigod377
                        Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Hmmm… I think thats more of a favor to us than to them, dont you think? All depends on the man, I suppose. πŸ˜‰

skigod377 wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

Hmmm… I think thats more of a favor to us than to them, dont you think? All depends on the man, I suppose. πŸ˜‰

Haha, that is a good one.

Starbreeze
                          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.