fbpx

Old school Cereals that no longer exist

Home Forums Miscellany Community Old school Cereals that no longer exist

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

lamortefille wrote:

Somehow I missed all of those…

Me too!!! I thought I knew all the sugary bad for you cereals!!! 😯

pegasi1978 wrote:

Boo Berry is still made, but I think it only comes out around Halloween now.

Not here. I buy it and Frankenberry all the time! 🙂 Count Chocula is year round here too, but I don’t eat it. Might be different in your area though. I live in a major test market.

Skigod377
    Participant

I think I remember some of those~ Def the Ghost Busters cereal. How funny. I was just thinking about Count Chocula the other day. That and Boo Berry.

Megani-chan wrote:

I want the Nintendo cereal! 😯 😆 No fair, I wasn’t even alive when it was first sold 😛

dont say such things you make the rest of us feel very old 😛

What about Quake cereal? It was produced by the same folks that made Quisp, and at the same time. (Frankly, I never saw it, but my husband loved it. 😛 And . . . here’s something scary: he has a couple boxes of Ghostbusters cereal stored away. He kept them because of the hologram decoration that was on the front of the box. I wonder if the mice have found the cereal yet. 😆 )

Pegasi1978
      Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Boo Berry is still made, but I think it only comes out around Halloween now.

Not here. I buy it and Frankenberry all the time! 🙂 Count Chocula is year round here too, but I don’t eat it. Might be different in your area though. I live in a major test market.

I think I remember seeing Count Chocula when I was at Wal-Mart the other day, but I don’t pay attention to some of those cereals right now since I’m trying to keep my son away from too much sugar.

Maebnus
        Participant

I loved Rocky Road cereal when I was 5.

And when I was 6… does anyone else remember this one??

I don’t remember if I liked it much, but I do remember playing with the pieces while I was eating ’em. 😕

Mmm. I don’t recognize a single one those cereals, but they all look yummy sweet to me. 😀

Maebnus3 wrote:

I loved Rocky Road cereal when I was 5.

And when I was 6… does anyone else remember this one??

I don’t remember if I liked it much, but I do remember playing with the pieces while I was eating ’em. 😕

i remember those , i likes the ice cream cones but the rocky road was way too chocholaty for me ..here is one it only lasted one year on the shelves

Necron99 wrote:

i put that one up because of the art, it was done by Ralph Bakshi the guy who drew Wizards, Mighty Mouse and most noteably Fritz the Cat

Here I am to save the Day!

I haven’t thought of Mighty Mouse in years!!! 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.