fbpx

Old Green Fledgy

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Old Green Fledgy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I really really want the new curlies so I am thinking of selling this guy, so make me an offer in a PM. The newer members may not know about this little guy, these were painted with the last (I believe) of the old green paint, and there were 30 of them I think, read on here about them:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/artists%20description.htm#greenfledgling

ETA, he is mint, with his box and certificate ๐Ÿ˜€

Can we have a picture? ๐Ÿ˜€

Wow, I am surprised that you would want to sell it seeing it is rare.

I love curlies ๐Ÿ˜† .

Bob

I agree I would sell something else forst before I woudl EVER sell my green fledgie and wiht the fuss I made to get them made I think I would be target practice if I ever even thought of selling mine

Dragon Master wrote:

I agree I would sell something else forst before I woudl EVER sell my green fledgie and wiht the fuss I made to get them made I think I would be target practice if I ever even thought of selling mine

After much thought because of what DM and Dragoness have said I think they are very right, keeping him is better, I will have to think of something else to get money for new curlies.

Heather
      Participant

ruffian wrote:

After much thought because of what DM and Dragoness have said I think they are very right, keeping him is better, I will have to think of something else to get money for new curlies.

I don’t blame you. ๐Ÿ™‚ Best of luck with your curlies!

Maria
        Participant

It was wise to keep the fldge, ruffian. I hope you find money for the curlies elsewhere.

ruffian wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Whew, I am glad you are keeping it. Although someone else would probably like it, but if you save it then it will be worth a lot more in the long run.

Bob

I’m glad to hear this too. I hope you find the funds you need

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.