fbpx

Okapi-rin ???? NEW PICS

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Okapi-rin ???? NEW PICS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

So tell me what you guys think?

Maria
    Participant

Cool, Ruff! I love his bottom half. The stripes on his legs seem too random to me, but I’ll leave further critique to Okapi fans like drag0n and vantid.

Skigod377
      Participant

Thats funny… I love his TOP half! I like the head and his front legs the best. πŸ˜€

What I can see I really like…its kinda dark in the photos…poo. You must be at work with all those screens. πŸ™‚
        The only thing I would think of adding would be some shading in the white areas around his eyes. But i love both sets of stripes! He is super cute!

Starbreeze
        Participant

Very nicely done. I would like to see him in better lighting though…

I was going to try one of these…hehe

I like it. It is hard to focus with the screens in the background tho. What if you did a stripe pattern around the eyes?

Andrea
          Participant

He’s very cute! Okapis are my favorite wild animals. Love it!

I love okapis so adore this KiRin. For some reaosn I find the all-brown on the scales somewhat daunting though…only because I feel the scales of a kirin aren’t totally condusive to equine or other colors of animals in that nature, but this is very awesome.

Also, are you looking at Windstones when you should be watching video monitors? Lol, just kidding.

Arlla
            Participant

Dang it!! ;D LOL! This was a kirin I’ve had planned for a long time, but you got to it first! Oh well…hope you don’t mind if I do one eventually too…?

I think he’s very pretty – I particularly like the stripes on his little haunches!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

WOW! That is WAY COOL! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ I LOVE IT! ESPECIALLY the stripes. πŸ˜€

Lokie
              Participant

Ah, I think he is cool; his face is so cute! The thick black and white stripes above her hooves are awesome too.

My little sister wants me to do her an Okapi Kirin so its really nice to see other people’s interpretations of the same animal πŸ™‚

Hopefully she brought you good vibes at work πŸ˜€

Thank you all for your ideas, she is not done yet, guess I should have said that, hehehe, I will try and take some better pics, we shall see what I can figure out.

new pis, so bump

Skigod377
                Participant

Awwww…I liked the before pics better. It is still nice, but I liked how the face and how the stripes were. Maybe its just me, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.