fbpx

Ok someone really needs to research

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ok someone really needs to research

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
  • Author

😯

Bob

starbreeze wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

130 pieces… 😯 I’m really curious to know who does have the biggest collection. It must be frozen – right?

nope….it’s Melody… πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww…now don’t be modest!!!! You might have more than Melody does. I think she said she didn’t keep copies of the earlier ones…. πŸ˜†
      I know she has told me they do not have a Brown Emperor

frozendragon wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He does? He oughta post more. Did he ever show pictures?

No, I don’t think he did…but he mentioned that he has 125 Windstones in this thread

Pft….I still have more than that….

although I’m not bragging…..since I don’t have room to put them all out…..

I need a really big house…..and I think now I’ve only got like 130…so it’s not a big difference…I’m sure he’s added to his by now too…
      Regardless, I think you two must have the biggest collections on the forum. πŸ™‚

Good thing you’re studying interior design — when you get that big house you can put in all kinds of built in shelves and nooks to show off your collection!

Bob

Since I’m now here I might branch out to more then just the dragons but I’m not making any promises

Skigod377
        Participant

Hmmm…I have 75 now, including the 3 on layaway and not including the PYOs I have done myself… I did include the PYOs I got from others.

Starbreeze
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hmmm…I have 75 now, including the 3 on layaway and not including the PYOs I have done myself… I did include the PYOs I got from others.

75 total Windstones? Somehow I thought you’d have more. That’s about how many I have. I’ll have to count them again. Hey, if we put our collections together, we have more than Frozen!!! πŸ˜†

frozendragon
            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

75 total Windstones? Somehow I thought you’d have more. That’s about how many I have. I’ll have to count them again. Hey, if we put our collections together, we have more than Frozen!!! πŸ˜†

hmm 75 and 75 is only 125…I still win…LOL

Frozen’s special arithmetic in action…. πŸ˜†

frozendragon
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

crap you caught me…. πŸ˜†

but I still have several of star’s at my house…and a couple of ski’s….

they could suddenly disappear

Starbreeze
                Participant

frozendragon wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I wasn’t counting them yet…and I might have more than 75. I need to count them again. πŸ˜›

Skigod377
                  Participant

Hahaha! Great math, Frozen. You may have caught me, too. I have spent all day doing college and my brain is fried. Good thing Mimi was lookin out!

I would like to have more, but I dont want the shelves to be crowded, ya know? Maybe I just need more house.

Starbreeze
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hahaha! Great math, Frozen. You may have caught me, too. I have spent all day doing college and my brain is fried. Good thing Mimi was lookin out!

I would like to have more, but I dont want the shelves to be crowded, ya know? Maybe I just need more house.

We both need more house. 😯

Starbreeze
                      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I just counted and including PYO’s, I have 84 Windstone currently in my possession. Frozen, I just might catch up with you yet. πŸ˜†

starbreeze wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

We both need more house. 😯
                        Me too! Even though I only have about half as many as you guys. πŸ™‚

wolflodge100
                        Participant

I live in a small one bedroom mobile home that was made in 1961. 😯 I keep hoping the floor doesn’t give out πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.