fbpx

Ok someone really needs to research

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ok someone really needs to research

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL! If you count PYOs then I’m really close πŸ˜†

Did you get a white curlie today?

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He does? He oughta post more. Did he ever show pictures?

No, I don’t think he did…but he mentioned that he has 125 Windstones in this thread

Bob

but should he be counting his girlfriends?? What if they break up??

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

LOL! If you count PYOs then I’m really close πŸ˜†

Did you get a white curlie today?

I DID =D

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Dragon Master wrote:

but should he be counting his girlfriends?? What if they break up??

Ah, don’t be a pessimist… πŸ™‚ Besides, I think most of those are his.

Bob

sorry I thought about how that sounded after I posted it I was not meaning that in a bad way at all. Again I’m at work and have to respond very fast to not get caught again

No worries, I know what you meant… πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

No, I don’t think he did…but he mentioned that he has 125 Windstones in this thread

Thanks, Mimi. You’re a champ at digging up old info.

πŸ˜€

Bob

I do not know how you find the time to do all the research you do for us

frozendragon
                Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Pft….I still have more than that….

although I’m not bragging…..since I don’t have room to put them all out…..

I need a really big house…..and I think now I’ve only got like 130…so it’s not a big difference…I’m sure he’s added to his by now too…

Bob

I bet my 60 cost about the same as your 130. These 8 Emperors where not cheap by any means

frozendragon
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I bet my 60 cost about the same as your 130. These 8 Emperors where not cheap by any means

Um…and…

I only like the white ones…..and to me it’s a waste of money having several of the same pose in different colors…

even though I’m collecting all the curls…to me that’s just one extravegance I could live with…..but emporers in every color….PFT…

Bob

I understand I just fell in love with the family and don’t really collect the rest so it’s my passion. More for everyone else too if I’m not collecting all of them

I thought about it after I posted and I was not trying to brag or up you by one. I’m sorry if it sounded like that

Honestly, I don’t think anyone means anything bad about anything anyone collects. If you think about how proud each of us are of our own collections… πŸ˜€
                        We all have our favorites don’t we? I like most of the poses therefore I have alot of different colors and poses. DM loves his Emporers, in every color, some collect white, some emerald, some have a thing for fledgies and curlies and etc. etc. So, it really isn’t something to get offended by right? πŸ˜†

And I understand about not being able to have them all out at the same time. This year I need to get out of this apartment and into a house. I have 5 I don’t have out and 5 on the way…And I don’t have nearly as many as Frozen!!! And no more rom for any more bookcases!! 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 100 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.