fbpx

Oh My

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

That would be great. We’d love to see photos of all yor special pieces. 😀

kitsunelady
      Participant

We’d definitely love to see. =) If you need any help figuring it out, just let us know!

darjeb
        Participant

I may be wrong but I am thinking there was only 1000 made of each – peacock and emerald

Skigod377
          Participant

darjeb wrote:

I may be wrong but I am thinking there was only 1000 made of each – peacock and emerald

I think there were 1500 of the peacock ones for a total of 2500 wind wizards. I think.

frozendragon
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

darjeb wrote:

I think there were 1500 of the peacock ones for a total of 2500 wind wizards. I think.

yeah I’m pretty sure you’re right ski… I know my peacock one had said # whatever out of 1500

I feel really lucky then to have been able to have gotten one of each one. I will post pictures of them as soon as they get here. (Travistie found a shop that had an emerald one and let me know. Thank you, thank you!!!) I finally got my first undamaged ebay wizard, a small white. I have bought 4 wizards on ebay and every one has come smushed, and I have had to file a dispute on every one of them. I am finally at the end of them, well, not quite, one, I am considering small claims court, but the others have been resolved. I really hope the windwizards and the small peacock wizard that is coming won’t be smushed, I am really tired of this. Does anyone know if the small wizards were made in anything but the white and the peacock? I know the large ones were made in emerald and black and blue as well, and a rare rose, but I’ve never seen any other color in a small wizard. ???

siberakh1
              Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

I feel really lucky then to have been able to have gotten one of each one. I will post pictures of them as soon as they get here. (Travistie found a shop that had an emerald one and let me know. Thank you, thank you!!!) I finally got my first undamaged ebay wizard, a small white. I have bought 4 wizards on ebay and every one has come smushed, and I have had to file a dispute on every one of them. I am finally at the end of them, well, not quite, one, I am considering small claims court, but the others have been resolved. I really hope the windwizards and the small peacock wizard that is coming won’t be smushed, I am really tired of this. Does anyone know if the small wizards were made in anything but the white and the peacock? I know the large ones were made in emerald and black and blue as well, and a rare rose, but I’ve never seen any other color in a small wizard. ???

Hopefully your wizards arrive safely from here on out! I know I want to get my hands on an emerald wind wizard at some point (I’ve had poor luck with people offering, or inquiring and having stores not call back). Someday…

The small wizard came in white, emerald, peacock, black, and blue. The black ones both do NOT have the red that the large wizard in the same colors have. The first blue ones made did have the red/rose colored sleeves like the large wizards, but was switched to just plain blue. If you also feel compelled to go for the mouse wizards, they came in white, emerald and peacock.

:Edited for correction:

Barbara
                Participant

Here Melody did say they did blue ones with rose on the sleeves.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7239&highlight=wizard

Sapphire
                  Participant

I’d be interested to know how many of the small blue wizards with the rose sleeves there are because I’m lucky enough to have one .

siberakh1
                    Participant

Dragonsrest wrote:

I stand corrected then. I don’t remember seeing the topic before. 😉

Barbara
                      Participant

sapphire wrote:

I’d be interested to know how many of the small blue wizards with the rose sleeves there are because I’m lucky enough to have one .

I would like to know too.
                        I’ve got the large ones with rose.
                        Haven’t been lucky enough to get the small.

frozendragon
                        Participant

I have the small ones in solid black.. and solid blue…

they are cool…

Suzanne
                          Participant

Here is the Wind Wizard next to the Small Wizard

Here is the COA for the Wind Wizard

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Dragonsrest wrote:

I’ve only seen two of the blue wizards with the rose sleeves on ebay since I started keeping up with the online sales database. The one I have and then one that was up in the last month.

Barbara
                              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’ve only seen two of the blue wizards with the rose sleeves on ebay since I started keeping up with the online sales database. The one I have and then one that was up in the last month.

That does not bode well for my collection. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.