fbpx

OH Goody (instert sarcasm here)

Home Forums Miscellany Community OH Goody (instert sarcasm here)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

More fracking snow for us today, yep 7 feet has not been enough I guess, so we will get some more ๐Ÿ˜ฏ . Why I just really want to know why? At this point we are making guesses as to how much of the city will flood (thank god I moved up one of the hills far from the river) but I suspect Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire and Rona may have some problems, the trailers that are in between Wal-Mart and the river are certinaly doomed ๐Ÿ˜ก . GAHHHHHHH

Maria
    Participant

Hah! You too? We had a blanket of snow this morning. It was falling so thick you couldn’t see five feet in front of you. And I had a driving lesson… ๐Ÿ˜•

Jodi
      Participant

It’s actually raining here. I’m quite shocked that it’s warm enough to be rain. I’ll have to change my profile location. ๐Ÿ™‚

HAHAHAHAHA Emerald. ๐Ÿ˜† That was good! ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
        Participant

It snowed here too! Has not snowed all winter and its gonna snow in March?? ๐Ÿ™„

Maria
          Participant

Isn’t that ridiculous? But maybe I’ll get some boarding in after all…

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Last time we saw snow, was a few errant flakes about 6 years ago(they didn’t live long enough to reach the ground….)…….down where we are anyway =P

Maria
              Participant

I take it you’re not much of a skier or boarder, Nirvana. ๐Ÿ˜›

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Not since the back injury….I can stay on the bunny slope tho! =P Used to try and kill myself on the black diamonds when I was younger….

Maria
                  Participant

I learned how to snowboard on a black diamond in Anzรฉre, Wallis. Nothing like jumping in the deep end. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I learned how to snowboard on a black diamond in Anzรฉre, Wallis. Nothing like jumping in the deep end. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜†

Dear lord! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Skigod377
                      Participant

My first snowboard experience was on a black diamond. Back before I knew what that meant. There were two slopes, one had a blue sign and one had black, (I didnt notice either… I was too busy staring at my feet) and, since I couldnt steer, I fell down and slid towards the black slope. Needless to say, there was no getting back Up to go to the blue one. ๐Ÿ™„

Maria
                        Participant

Hahaha! I made the first few trips in Anzรฉre more on my butt than on my board, too. What was really frustrating, though, was that my brothers picked it up so much faster than I did.

Skigod377
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hahaha! I made the first few trips in Anzรฉre more on my butt than on my board, too. What was really frustrating, though, was that my brothers picked it up so much faster than I did.

Pfft! MEN!! Lucky for me my man was tall and clumsy ๐Ÿ˜‰ I caught on way before he did. Im sure his hangover didnt help his disposition either!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.