fbpx

OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

My GBB is up for Trade, or even for sale if I don’t get any bites after a while. However, he’s growing on me, so I might just keep him if I can’t find a suitable trade instead of selling him:

Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

I’m interested in:
      GBB unis from the fantasy batch that are colored brown, tan, copper, bronze etc. I don’t want to circle specific ones, because as I found out that class photo is a bit deceptive. What I thought I’d like I haven’t, and what I was sure I’d hate has charmed me. So I’d prefer home photos in making my decision. However, one that has stood out to me is the striped tan one in the “Moar” photo with the bald face.

I’m also always on the look out for non unis as possible trade. They are not all equal of value, but I’d put my GB uni as a partial payment:

Brown hatching kinglet
      Brown GB Poad
      Red Panda Flapper
      Gold Lap dragon from the first batch
      Red Fire lap dragon
      Brown lap dragon
      Tan & White Ebay gryphy
      Thistle Ebay Flapper

And very, very interested in the old cat sculpts, if they aren’t an arm and a leg. Doesn’t have to be these colors as I’m more interested in the sculpt:
      Licking cat:
      http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=971
      and
      Tabby cat:
      http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=801

Thanks for reading!

Christine
      Participant

Finally got my baby outside for photos! He’s in the store pic as well. I’m open to trades, but I’m really liking this guy so please don’t be heartbroken if I decide to keep him. <3

The babies I liked the most in this batch were any with lots of teals, blues, purples, and violet shift paint. And I definitely preferred the stripey ones over the spots for this batch. I would also be open to trades/partial trades for the items in my signature.

I would post the blog pic with my faves circled but I am finding that they look so different in member photos, that's its nigh impossible to narrow them down!

dragonshoard
        Participant

Here are the pictures of my grab bag baby.

Sorry I am not the best photographer.

I am not completely unhappy with her. Of the ones I have seen, I most like the ones that Chrisherself and Amy Jane received. If no one wants to trade that is ok.

Amy
          Participant

I’m not even sure who owns this baby by now, but I’d be willing to trade mine for this one:

Bullsquid
            Participant

I have this rainbow zebra pinto up for POSSIBLE trade.

I really like my uni, and there aren’t many others that I would be willing to trade it for. Those that I would consider are the following:

There are a handful from the main group photo that I would consider as well. Show me what you have, and I’ll consider it. πŸ™‚

Jinya
              Participant

I’d like to buy grab bag uni’s when everything has traded and settled down! Pm me! <

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Posting these for SecertHope πŸ™‚ Her details coming soon!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

Posting these for SecertHope πŸ™‚ Her details coming soon!

Thank’s Kayt!!! This baby is sold. :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Megan
                    Participant

No longer available but still looking for one of the babies in the pic below. I did get a new Poad and would happily trade it for a uni as well. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,
                      I have a pretty cool uni here that Im offereing up as a trade. Im hoping to find a special uni for a friend. The circled uni’s are ones Im hoping to find, or ones like these. Please PM me if you’d like to trade. Trade offers only please. Im not selling this Uni. Thanks!!!

Here’s what Im looking for.

This baby is mine…yay! When I realized I missed the whole GB sale altogether, I cried, seriously cried. Secert found out how heartbroken I was that I couldn’t get one & offered me this one, bless her loving heart. So thank you so much! I will post more pictures once she arrives safely home.

Kyrin

I have one, I have one…happy dance!

Kyrin

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

This baby is mine…yay! When I realized I missed the whole GB sale altogether, I cried, seriously cried. Secert found out how heartbroken I was that I couldn’t get one & offered me this one, bless her loving heart. So thank you so much! I will post more pictures once she arrives safely home.

Kyrin

Aww, that is awesome that she’s helping you get one! πŸ™‚ It is a very cute uni! things like this is why I love this forum so much, not many other places would you find this kind of kindness!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

Kyrin

You are VERY WELCOME!!! I’m happy that I had one to sell you and that it was store price also! I know you will love him and take very good care of him!!! πŸ˜‰

Just Spreading the Windstone LOVE!!!! :bigsmile:

Thank’s KP for your help with this transaction!!! πŸ™‚ I’ll figure out all this posting picture’s thing someday!!! πŸ˜• LOL!!! :p

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

moonbeam
                          Participant

*Edit*. This Uni is traded!
                            My Uni is up for trade.
                            I think she has nearly every color on her: violet head and breast (looks more blue in the pic than it really is), blue back, some greens on her legs, yellow/orange/red spots that look like leafs, and drops in blue/green/gold/lilac.

moonbeam
                            Participant

My husband would like to offer his pretty lady for trade. She has a pink/ coppery/white body, purple/pink/white mane, lavender eyes (I think) and turquoise/gold spots and drops

Favourites would be this guy:

or any of these:

or nearly anything from the second, smaller batch

Generally he is open for nearly anything but stripes would be great:-)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.