fbpx

OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Most def moonbeam! I should be able to take a real picture of it in just a few days. Maybe even tomorrow? It sounds really pretty, but I just wanted somethig LOUD ^_^ (of course everyone who knows me knows the louder the better, LOL)

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

littleironhorse
      Participant

So as previously mentionned, I’m putting my baby uni up for trade in the hope of getting one of a few very elusive Fledglings!

I would trade her for (in no particular order):

Brown Fledlging
        Old Green Fledgling
        Rainbow Fledgling
        Violet Flame Fledgling

or ebay Fledgling (monetary adjustment to be discussed)

These cell phone pictures really don’t do her justice. She’s a pink numbat! Her body is a vivid pearly pink fading into white at the neck and head. She’s got black points and markings. Her jewel is pink and her eyes are either pink or lavender, I can’t tell.

I will post better picture as soon as I get access to a good camera.

Pinky2Pinky3Pinky4Pinky5

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

So as previously mentionned, I’m putting my baby uni up for trade in the hope of getting one of a few very elusive Fledglings!

I would trade her for (in no particular order):

Brown Fledlging
          Old Green Fledgling
          Rainbow Fledgling
          Violet Flame Fledgling

or ebay Fledgling (monetary adjustment to be discussed)

These cell phone pictures really don’t do her justice. She’s a pink numbat! Her body is a vivid pearly pink fading into white at the neck and head. She’s got black points and markings. Her jewel is pink and her eyes are either pink or lavender, I can’t tell.

I will post better picture as soon as I get access to a good camera.

Pinky2Pinky3Pinky4Pinky5

I don’t think I’d have it in me to trade her! XD She’s so cute! Good luck gettin your Fledgling!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Got the black one with pink, blue, and purple stripes and gold and copper spots down the back. I’ll have to post pictures when I actually take some.

I am looking specifically for something lime green. (there is still one in the top of the class photo that is unaccounted for) but there are lots I like and would also consider.

DON’T want dark colored ones, but I like the spots, I like the stripes, so I’m pretty open as long as they are nice and vibrant!!

I do have one person I am already considering a trade with, so I’m mostly looking for the lime green one or one like it.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Hannah
            Participant

Got said uni I was looking for!! THANK YOU!! 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

moonbeam
              Participant

I think WolfenMachine had this Uni as her #1 in her wishlist

kitsunelady
                Participant

I’m putting mine up for trade until this coming Sunday (to give everyone time to get theirs). He’s only for trade for something I like better, and I won’t make a decision until Sunday, so if you can’t wait that long…best not to offer. e.e I know how it sucks to think you will miss out on all the ‘good’ trades because you haven’t gotten yours yet.

He’s a multicolored pintaloosa, with brown eyes and a green jewel. Sparkly paint, of course. His color is a little washed out (but not too bad) in the picture under incandescent lighting. The pictures in the sun are just to catch the sparkle. =)

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

***Update! 2/6/12***

Updated photos of “Charming” can be found on this thread:
                    http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/january-grab-bag-baby-unicorn-post-them-you-get-them?page=4#comment-792635
                    (Link takes you to the right page)

As mentioned in that thread. I have by no means made up my mind if I will trade Charming. But I am willing to look at offers! Just in case something leaps out at me 🙂
                    I will only consider trades. Charming is not for sale, he is my first Windstone and I want to walk out of this with a Windstone 🙂
                    Below is a basic list of uni’s I’m interested in seeing.. but feel free to make any offers (I’m also willing to look at GB Young unis or ebay pieces).
                    Please understand that I will likely not be making any decisions right away, I want people to have the chance to get their uni’s so all have a fair chance at a trade. Only exception is if I fall in head over heels love with something. and please also understand when all is said and done.. I may decide that Charming is the one for me to keep, I’m not considering trades because I’m uphappy with him, I’m just keeping an open mind about my options!

***End of Update***

Here is my baby! I got photos emailed to me, since I didn’t think through the idea of having him mailed to my families place XD lol (I’m currently at my bfs. 65 miles away! *sad* lol!)

I believe he has color shifting paint (In the class photo the only uni I can see that resembles him looks like it has a turquoise back) and I can see shimmers of the magic paint in these photos! I’ll *consider* trades to the following list… but I don’t want to make any decisions until I see my lil man in person! I’m by no means unhappy with him 🙂 I just have some that I really fell in love with on the class photo.

So here’s my wishlist! – Red are the ones I’d seriously consider trades with, but I want to see upclose photos before making the decision.
                    Lightblue are ones I’m unsure of but really want to see photos of! This list isn’t a final cut, I may consider others.. couple have shown up that have really caught my attention that I never even noticed on the list (Mine being one of those, lol!)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/XRavensIceX/KaWishlist-1stSet.jpg

I *really.really* want to see photos of the lil palomino!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/XRavensIceX/KaWishlist-2ndSet.jpg

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

He was here and now he’s gone 0.o That was fast!
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

He was here and now he’s gone 0.o That was fast!

If I could “like” this I would ;p lol! Still in love with this guy! Good thing someone was quicker than I was 😉 haha 😀

Tinks
                        Participant

For Trade/Sale
                          Photobucket

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

For Trade/Sale
                            Photobucket

I PM’d you about buying her 🙂

kitsunelady
                            Participant

meh, I can’t edit my post…but I just wanted to say, I would also consider trading mine for an orange-eyed Emerald Young dragon, depending on its condition. =)

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

ALL TRADED! THANKS!

Hannah
                                Participant

Traded! Thank you!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 91 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.