fbpx

OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

Edit 1/31 — Just got my baby and he’s so cool. I think my trade list just got a little easier to narrow down. I gotta redo my pic now….. 😉

Amy
      Participant

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Will trade or buy. The ones in GREEN I want MOST (which is pretty much I want a pink one, stripes or no). The ones in red, I also love a lot, second choices. Also those tigers on the bottom are to DIE for.

Also the SKELLY UNICORN WITH HADES EYES!

Hannah
          Participant

Posting these for Dracco:

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Joy

Here’s my little girl unicorn baby. I like her very well, but if she’s your heart’s desire, let me know and we’ll see if we can trade. 🙂

She’s got a faint brown stripe down her spine, and is white shading to blue/green on her stomach and down to pink/purple on her legs, with copper/pink hooves. Her mane and tail are pink and purple, and she’s got yellow eyes and a peridot jewel. Her decoration looks like purple raindrops outlined in black. It seems like she’s got a bit of shimmer glitter on her, but it’s hard to see so I’m not sure if I’m making it up or not.

Going thru a little personal turmoil right now. Swear I will get the posting pictures thing figured out eventually!

I am taking offers on my Grab Bag Baby Unicorn / CandyCorn and the one my sister received thru my website:

dontwakethedragon.webs.com

We have named them “Zander” and “Marty Graw” just to keep them straight for people who may be interested.

Thanks!

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

Seeking the Hades skelly demoncorn. :bigsmile:

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Alrighty, I’ll jump on the band wagon here with my circled class photo of what I love and like!

Needless to say I love A LOT of these because they are so bright and colorful! (Right up my alley!) The hot pink are the ones I like best, and the neon green are ones I also like so if anyone gets any of them they want to sell/trade/whatever please keep me in mind ^_^

EDIT: The two I REALLY REALY have my heart set on is the rainbow one above the Hades Skelly way to the left and the neon green with blue way to the right <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
                  Participant

UPDATED: 2/2/2012

I received one of my first choices, the darker one on the right circled in yellow, so I will not be trading. Good luck everyone with your trades! ^_^

Photobucket

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

Got one I just adore, so no trades for me. Good luck everyone with this round of musical unicorns!

LuvsDragons
                      Participant

I got my GB uni baby. He is beautiful and I really like him but would trade him for a few others. Here’s the pictures of him as well as a class picture with trades I would be interested in circled in red or just send me an offer. Thanks for looking! 🙂

Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket

yolanda
                        Participant

Posting these for Dracco:

***********just wanted to edit this and say the fuschia zebra baby is now on hold for someone *******************

Again thanxs a bunch Hannah. As i said in the other thread the blue one does not photogragh well. She is blue but has alot of purple too that blends in to the blue . Very pretty in person. And the purple most deffinately sticks out !She is the one my mom got.
                          The other one is the one i got Very pretty magenta and also has a purple mane and tail And she sparkles a little more than the other.
                          We both might be willing to trade for the right uni. Just Pm me with pixs of yours if your interested in either one of these and ill let you know. Also , might sell , just not sure on that yet.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

WOOT! A forum member is being SUPER AMAZINGLY GENEROUS AND NICE and selling me their Grab Bag Uni (unfortunately I don’t like it in the least) but I am hoping someone else will for a trade!!! (hopes hopes hopes)

I don’t have a picture of it, but it is the RED one circled! I am looking to trade for anything in the teal circles mainly, but I’m not ging to be picky and will take anything similar as well. (there are SO MANY I have liked, but can’t tell by the photos really so I am WAY open to different options) I REALLY an hoping for a lime green one, but any bright rainbowish one with spots or stripes would be great! I just SO don’t want a black one >_< LOL! If someone happens to have that bright green and blue one way one the right I will trade plus hand over some extra cash if needed. That one is my absolute favorite <3 EDIT: As far as a description goes, I have found out she has gold spots down her back (which you can see) a green mane and purple/lavender/pink stripes on her back legs and body. Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I applaud all of you who had the gumption to go in and circle all of these guys that you would want. I can’t even find mine on there. Perhaps it’s time for glasses!

By the way, don’t get too jealous, but I got the one with the Patrick Duffy Leg!
                            http://images.wikia.com/southpark/images/9/9f/Scuzzlebutt.png

moonbeam
                            Participant

Hey Drag0n, I would trade with you should I get one of the green ones (definately not my colour 😉 )
                              But I still don´t know what I got. Tracking says it sould either arrive tomorrow at my place or I will have to get it from the customs office next week.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.