fbpx

OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Tinks
    Participant

Photobucket

The ones in the red are my top pick.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Let’s see if I can remember who wants what–yeah right! Unless I fall head over heels in love with the one I get, I’d be willing to trade.

moonbeam
        Participant

These are the ones I would trade nearly any other GB Baby Uni from this batch for. I would buy them also of course, if someone is willing to sell one ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh wow! That one is awesome! If I get one of the ones you want I’d trade ^_^ I probably won’ tknow for a week or so though

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amy
            Participant

Hey guys! I just opened up my baby!
              She’s definitely not one of the more vividly colored ones, but she is very lovely. She’s got black fur with lots of gold accents, and some little purple embellishments, golden hooves, and light blue eyes. Oh, and purple interference paint over the black so she shows a faint purple sheen when in the proper light.

She wasn’t one of the one’s on my list, but I actually really like her. I’ll probably hold onto her unless someone gets my number one, but we’ll see. For now I’ll just say that I’m tentatively open to trades.

Kalandra
              Participant

Hey guys! I just opened up my baby!
                She’s definitely not one of the more vividly colored ones, but she is very lovely. She’s got black fur with lots of gold accents, and some little purple embellishments, golden hooves, and light blue eyes. Oh, and purple interference paint over the black so she shows a faint purple sheen when in the proper light.

She wasn’t one of the one’s on my list, but I actually really like her. I’ll probably hold onto her unless someone gets my number one, but we’ll see. For now I’ll just say that I’m tentatively open to trades.

HI Amy!

Can you post a picture of her?

Kalandra

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

I’m waiting to see who dosn’t like thiers and what the photos look like. These are just so awesome looking!

Amy
                  Participant

I had to dash to an appointment so I didn’t have time to post pics, but here they are: Isn’t she beautiful? >.<

moonbeam
                    Participant

Wow, she really is incredibly beautiful! Congratulations!

fairyhearted
                      Participant

Hi. Here’s mine. She’s pretty but I don’t like orange eyes so she’s up for trade: BTW, her stripes are a much darker purple then the pictures shows. She also has the magic rainbow paint.

Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

WAH! Fairyhearted, you got my #2 favorite!! PMing you.

Rusti
                          Participant

Here’s mine. I like her very much, but if someone has something with a little more cool colors (teal, blue) that likes her better, I’d be willing to trade.

Skylover
                            Participant

Here’s mine. I like it quite a bit (especially the blue spots on the muzzle), but I’m more of a pinto or stipey unicorn lover. Please PM me if interested in trading. I am not looking to sell it at this point.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Serendipity
                              Participant

Here’s my little one ๐Ÿ™‚ He’s quite adorable, the colors are much more saturated than this pic makes them look (And I adore the little brown stripe he has going straight down his back ๐Ÿ™‚ ). I like him, but I’ll consider trading him as well ๐Ÿ™‚ I would love something with a little more color perhaps, but he really is quite darling ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking to trade or sell. Just PM me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking for
                                Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.