fbpx

OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap OFFICIAL TRADE Thread for Grab Bag Baby Bunch (1/26/2012)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just to keep folks from bumping each other’s posts off the front page, and to keep clutter down, please post your Trade requests and want lists and images here. πŸ™‚

Thank you!

-Kiya

machineguts
      Participant

Will do Hannah! πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
        Participant

MachineGutz!! HIE!!!!!! <3

Here are the ones I want the most. They are all pretty darn awesome, but if anyone gets the purple one and doesn't like it, I'll probably trade whatever I get for the purple one #1 or the rainbow sherbet one #2

Photobucket

machineguts
          Participant

I love the tigers too and thought of you immediately wampus! πŸ™‚ If I end up with one I’ll let you know!

machineguts
            Participant

MachineGutz!! HIE!!!!!! <3

Hi Wolfen!!! πŸ˜€

dragonshoard
              Participant

OK. Now that I finally saw the livestreams last nite, I found a couple I wouldn’t mind having. Since there are no “plain” purple ones, I like the purple one with the gold splotches. Or maybe the pink one that looked like it had a purple dorsal stripe (I think that is the pink one I marked). Or any of the color-shift ones, the plainer the better. Wampus, if I get one of the really tiger looking ones, you may have to take that up with Dragon61. Sorry for the squares, but paint won’t let me put ovals on a diagonal…

If this works, I have to upload a picture of my youngs to that thread. (yes I already sent the full size ones to Hannah, just waiting to see them in the gallery πŸ™‚

Amy
                Participant

Can’t wait for mine to get here >.< I hope I get one I like, or at least one that's tradable. This is so exciting. And I feel dumb asking, but can someone link me to the unedited class photo? I want to get my wishlist out there πŸ˜‰

Ann

It’s in the blog.

Can’t wait for mine to get here >.<
                    I hope I get one I like, or at least one that's tradable. This is so exciting.

And I feel dumb asking, but can someone link me to the unedited class photo? I want to get my wishlist out there πŸ˜‰

Its in the blog πŸ™‚ I ogled that thing while waiting for the restock, haha.. So many I want!

Zelda
                    Participant

Heeeere’s my favorites from this batch, if any are future candidates for sale/trade. I’m sure we’ll only fall in love with these guys more as pictures of them as individuals surface. Good luck to everyone finding the one they want most in their mailbox!

Photobucket

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

fairyhearted
                      Participant

I would love to have any of these. Would trade or buy. As you can see, I like a lot. Priority for me is the pink ones and the zebra fantasy stripey ones.

Photobucket

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

For those of you that have allowed me to buy your unicorn’s. When I recieve mine and it matches one you have circled I will contact you about it. πŸ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Carolyn
                          Participant

I would love to have any of these. Would trade or buy. As you can see, I like a lot. Priority for me is the pink ones and the zebra fantasy stripey ones.

Photobucket

Wow you want about 30 unicorns . LOL

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Maybe a little early in the game, but I’ll put it out there anyway. I figured that offering something irresistible was probably the only way I was ever going to get my hands on any of these so…

I will be trading my little guy but ONLY for the following: (in no particular order)

Rainbow Fledgling
                              Violet Flame Fledgling
                              Old Green Fledgling
                              Brown Fledgling
                              Ebay Fledgling

Monetary adjustment to be discussed depending on the case.

I’ll post pictures when I get him. πŸ™‚

briteblades
                              Participant

Photobucket

Figured I would post my wishlist as well!
                                I’m pretty much looking for any with stripes, the skeleton, or color shifting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.