fbpx

Nuke's PYO's : Imperial Kirin Completed Pg 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Nuke's PYO's : Imperial Kirin Completed Pg 5

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I have kirin, dragon and wolf inner boxes. Heck, I even have a unicorn one, if anybody’s interested. I just can’t get myself to throw those inserts out in the recycling.

For the griffin, the inner box is a regular box with bubble wrap and peanuts, so any ol’ box will do. For the wolf outer box, same thing. I’d just put the inner box in any box big enough for it. I just checked and I do have these outer boxes (reused a few times :D). If you do need those, let me know!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

kitsunelady wrote:

I’ve got a Kirin and a Dragon box you can have. =)

Thankyou so much! :hugs:

dragonmedley wrote:

I have kirin, dragon and wolf inner boxes. Heck, I even have a unicorn one, if anybody’s interested. I just can’t get myself to throw those inserts out in the recycling.

For the griffin, the inner box is a regular box with bubble wrap and peanuts, so any ol’ box will do. For the wolf outer box, same thing. I’d just put the inner box in any box big enough for it. I just checked and I do have these outer boxes (reused a few times :D). If you do need those, let me know!

I do need a couple extra boxes for the wolves and griffins :3 That’d help immensely. And thanks for the inner griffin box idea! Send me a quote of the shipping cost to V2R 4N5 British Columbia and your paypal and I’ll give you my whole address!

kitsunelady
      Participant

Oh, nevermind my asking your address in PM then. XD Since the part I need atm is right here~

kitsunelady wrote:

Oh, nevermind my asking your address in PM then. XD Since the part I need atm is right here~

Oops, too late XD Sorry about that.

Lokie
        Participant

I must be a fuddy-duddy because I’m not really into the rave/UV/blacklight/glow-in-dark type paint schemes.:lol: Even still, I really like the shape and colors of the markings, especially on the wings. Has a nice punch of bright colors without being overpowering. I’m curious to see what you come up with next! ๐Ÿ™‚ *waits impatiently*

My first wolf commissioned by DragonMedly! If you look hard enough, you’ll see purple interference all over him. Gold interference was added to the lightest parts of his fur. A mix of Golden and Delta Acrylics with satin varnish.

Mmloda
          Participant

that wolf is awsome…congrats… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Jodi
            Participant

Wow! Beautiful!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

pretty! but I can’t view it larger! how do i view it larger? clicking on it gives me a forbidden link!!!!! details, it teases me by not letting me seeeee details!

KoishiiKitty wrote:

pretty! but I can’t view it larger! how do i view it larger? clicking on it gives me a forbidden link!!!!! details, it teases me by not letting me seeeee details!

Fixed, sorry webshots was being a pain not letting me use the direct image link for the full size. And then just now I remembered I had my own hosting server XD

Maria
                Participant

Waaaaaaant! Oh wow, Medley, you are so lucky to own this guy. He’s gorgeous!

dragonmedley
                  Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I’m swooning here… Nuke, he’s gorgeous!

I can’t wait!!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                    Participant

WOW!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ He is gorgeous! Fantastic work! :yes:

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

:D! that is MUCH better! he is intensly lovely Nuke, your markings and fur is just amazing and the veriety of green shades you use! is very <3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.