fbpx

Now Only 1 Brown OW Left

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Now Only 1 Brown OW Left

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

oh hey no sweat! gotta share good info like that! 🙂 i always found cameras more arrgrevating than they were worth til i tried this one and it so easy! i yell it out every time i use it,” oh this is SO easy! OH!” lol! my dad was laughing his butt off watching me use it. a big tip for it though is you want to buy a bigger memory card for it, so that way to can take TONS of pics freely, and have enough space to take multiple movies. my dad got me a sandisk 2 GB card for it, which holds a ton. i think one 30 second movie fills the whole small card that it comes with initially, lol. the other thing was we have yet to figure out how to take a movie longer than 30 seconds.. you can just press the tape button again and continue on, but it breaks your filming up…. we are still learning how to use it though, so there may be a way around it, but hey its a camera not a camcorder…other than than its awesome and great color accuracy too. 🙂 ( gee, i don’t drift off topic,lol )

Maria
      Participant

Now the white OWs are all sold out too. Six brown Risers left – let’s see how fast they go now…

Skigod377
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Now the white OWs are all sold out too. Six brown Risers left – let’s see how fast they go now…

DANG IT! I was hoping no one would mention them. I dont have any money left! 😆

Travistie
          Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

oh hey no sweat! gotta share good info like that! 🙂 i always found cameras more arrgrevating than they were worth til i tried this one and it so easy! i yell it out every time i use it,” oh this is SO easy! OH!” lol! my dad was laughing his butt off watching me use it. a big tip for it though is you want to buy a bigger memory card for it, so that way to can take TONS of pics freely, and have enough space to take multiple movies. my dad got me a sandisk 2 GB card for it, which holds a ton. i think one 30 second movie fills the whole small card that it comes with initially, lol. the other thing was we have yet to figure out how to take a movie longer than 30 seconds.. you can just press the tape button again and continue on, but it breaks your filming up…. we are still learning how to use it though, so there may be a way around it, but hey its a camera not a camcorder…other than than its awesome and great color accuracy too. 🙂 ( gee, i don’t drift off topic,lol )

If it’s easy to use… I’m all for it! I’m one of those people who likes to be able to have something like that figured out in 5 or less minutes. I have no patience when it comes to electronics, and too many buttons and features often leaves me confused. I will definitely go check out that camera this weekend maybe. It will be nice to actually have a camera that can focus properly! 😀

Purplecat
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

DANG IT! I was hoping no one would mention them. I dont have any money left! 😆

hehe… 😆 😆 I know the feeling! 😆

siberakh1
              Participant

Ok, so I just checked and it wasn’t the Brown OW with the number. It was my Birman. It says 3/12 and is signed by Melody. He was from the last batch. I forgot I had the two pieces on my bed at the same time when I was moving them around on the shelves to make space for the OW. Still, I thought the Birman was considered limited production as well.

Skigod377
                Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Ok, so I just checked and it wasn’t the Brown OW with the number. It was my Birman. It says 3/12 and is signed by Melody. He was from the last batch. I forgot I had the two pieces on my bed at the same time when I was moving them around on the shelves to make space for the OW. Still, I thought the Birman was considered limited production as well.

The Birman is limited production. Maybe she started to number them to sell on Ebay and then just decided to make the LP instead of LE. ??

skigod377 wrote:

siberakh1 wrote:

The Birman is limited production. Maybe she started to number them to sell on Ebay and then just decided to make the LP instead of LE. ??

Hmm…I just looked on the bottom of my Birman and it doesn’t have any number…

siberakh1
                  Participant

I took a picture, but I probably won’t get it uploaded until tomorrow (since I have to leave for work soon).

Jodi
                    Participant

My Birman doesn’t have a number either, and she’s from the last batch too.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Mine, too. (does not have a number and is from the last batch)

Hate to mention this but if you want a brown riser there are ONLY 4 LEFT! *warning, danger, Will Robinson, danger*

edit: there were 3 now there are 4. Guess someone had one in a cart and decided against it.

the above public service announcement has been brought to you by ddvm in conjunction with windstoneeditions.com

Maria
                        Participant

Mine is on its way. 😀

Travistie
                          Participant

Those won’t last long. I’m wanting to get one too… but won’t be able to for a while. Which will probably be too late by then. 🙁 I wonder if Melody will ever do the sitting Spectral in brown? But I am really hoping for rainbow Spectrals the most!

Maria
                            Participant

Sitting Spectrals in brown and ruby, so those airs are complete, please.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.