Now Only 1 Brown OW Left

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Now Only 1 Brown OW Left

Viewing 136 post (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Leigha wrote:

That’s the way it is at my work. I work in the jewelry department in a department store called Mervyns…and they have such cute jewelry sometimes, and there are always sales and coupons on top of my employee discount…
      must…resist…sparklies…
      I’m always somewhat relieved (and somewhat screaming in my head NOOOOOO!) when someone buys the item I’m thinking about buying for myself 😀

Haha, I use to work at Mervyns folding towels, I loved it…but they had to let me go because I was seasonal.

I started out seasonal about three years ago ^^ I worked unloading the truck, then they started moving the hours around trying to find a time that they liked…they wound up changing it to 4am…I was NOT getting up that early. Well my designated department to put merchandise out in was the accessories/jewelry department, and the supervisor just LOVED me for some reason, so she pulled me to the jewelry department when I told them I didn’t want to work truck anymore. And I’ve been in Jewelry for about a year and a half or so. Love jewelry, working in that department though has been killer on my wallet =

Viewing 136 post (of 136 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.