fbpx

November Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody November Raffle?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

It’s almost the end of November and you know what that means! Thanksgiving … Black Friday … Christmas shopping … the November raffle question … 😉

We certainly will understand if you are too busy to do a raffle this month, but figured I would ask if there will be one.

Lauren
      Participant

😮 ooooh I’m hoping for one too. :3

fatalbeauty
        Participant

*wonders what it might be*

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
          Blocked

I would love if there was a Christmas piece for the raffle since it would ship out just in time for Christmas!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
            Participant

I would love if there was a Christmas piece for the raffle since it would ship out just in time for Christmas!

I 2nd that 🙂

Stormbreeze
              Participant

Red and green? I wouldn’t argue against those colors! Indeed, christmas theme (as long as it’s done well) would be so pretty. Or other holiday themes.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Melody
                Keymaster

Red and green? I wouldn’t argue against those colors! Indeed, christmas theme (as long as it’s done well) would be so pretty. Or other holiday themes.

Oh gosh. I’ll need to scramble!

Skigod377
                  Participant

It’s thanksgiving… How about a turkey? Lol

etruscan
                    Participant

It’s thanksgiving… How about a turkey? Lol

Well … the prize this month is brown. 🙂

Lauren
                      Participant

I’m torn. Brown dragons really aren’t my thing but… I’d love the chance to win something. Guess I’ll enter and see what happens either way.

etruscan
                        Participant

I’m torn. Brown dragons really aren’t my thing but… I’d love the chance to win something. Guess I’ll enter and see what happens either way.

Just remember the raffle rules. 🙂

Can I enter the raffle again if I win?
                          No. If you win you get to sit and watch the rest of the raffles with your prize sitting next to you. But If you give it away to someone else who wants it more than you, or sell it and donate the proceeds to charity (such as a needy forum member or charity group, e.g. an animal rescue, etc) you can re-enter future raffles.

Can I sell my raffle piece if I win?
                          Yes, as long as you sell it under no false pretenses (by this we mean that you sell it correctly as a Windstone for what it is, is all!) But if you sell for profit it you cannot enter any more raffles.
                          Charity begets charity, but profit begets sitting on the sidelines for other raffles!

Can I enter again if I don’t win?
                          Yes! You can enter for as long as raffles are being held as long as you have not won a prior raffle.

Other stuff:
                          It is encouraged that you only enter raffles where you really like the prize. This makes things a bit more fair to those that really want to win the current prize. This also is to your benefit- if you win a prize that you don’t really like– that way you’re not stuck on the sidelines if something that really tickles your fancy comes along! This is just a suggestion though and not a ‘rule’.

Kim
                          Blocked

I think I will wait on this one as I like bright colours but Will there be a Christmas one for Dec?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                            Participant

I love it!! Good luck to all who enter.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.