fbpx

Not Signed Item

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Not Signed Item

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

I personally think that if you don’t like the way a person lists their items on Ebay, then you don’t have to bid on them. Harrassing this person is obviously accomplishing nothing. He/she obviously doesn’t care about being accurate or other people’s opinions about it. Maybe it’s time to let it go. πŸ˜€

This is what I was trying to say… thanks Emerald. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I don’t think it’s retired yet since it’s just out of stock only in the Windstone store:

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=199&cat=1&page=1

It’s not retired yet, I just bought one two months ago. And it is beautiful! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

I don’t think it’s retired yet since it’s just out of stock only in the Windstone store:

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=199&cat=1&page=1

It’s not retired yet, I just bought one two months ago. And it is beautiful! πŸ˜€

yes, but is it signed by Melody–lol!!!

Blackdesertwind wrote:

The seller has yet to change the description and title of the white dragon.

I got a reply from the seller concerning my two last messages to him/her:

“Dear blackdesertwind,

I had no idea. Perhaps not being obsessed with tacky dragons would be in order.

Thanks

– ilovefeds”

TACKY!!!??? 😯
      I know we don’t have all the same taste when it comes to collecting…but TACKY?
      Come on! πŸ˜•
      As for this, I am appalled by this response, I have dealt with some rude Ebay sellers, but this takes the cake. She is obviously planning on selling Windstones, and yet she is biting the hands that could feed her. And with her just starting out, I don’t think she can afford to get negative FB right off the bat.

Also, for the record, I never sent her any notes to “correct” her on the ads, because I knew it had already been done, and also been done by Jennifer, a Windstone staff member, who could fully explain it to the seller. But I just hope that whoever buys the Emerald Male Dragon already is familiar with Windstones, and wants to buy it, without being signed, so nobody gets hurt. At least the FB policies have changed, so seller cannot leave retaliatory FB if they are not happy. :squeak:

Jennifer
      Keymaster

49ER wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

“Dear blackdesertwind,

Thanks

– ilovefeds”

TACKY!!!??? 😯
        Come on! πŸ˜•
        As for this, I am appalled by this response, I have dealt with some rude Ebay sellers, but this takes the cake. She is obviously planning on selling Windstones, and yet she is biting the hands that could feed her. And with her just starting out, I don’t think she can afford to get negative FB right off the bat.

Heh. If you think that’s rude, you should see what she wrote me.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
        Participant

Jen, actually I’m kinda curious how she’d respond to you being Windstone Staff. πŸ˜•

Kujacker
          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Jen, actually I’m kinda curious how she’d respond to you being Windstone Staff. πŸ˜•

Ditto that…

BDW
            Participant

I don’t know if it would be a good idea for the seller to know that Jen works for Windstone. I have a feeling this seller would cause her trouble with an attitude like that (not talking about Jen but the seller’s attitude)

well, I see that her auctions ended, and the candlelamp did not sell at all, and the Male Dragon sold for under retail. If she only knew that she could have easily sold both pieces (the male dragon for more money) with just some honesty and integrity (plus catching a few flies with honey, rather than vinegar wouldn’t hurt). I wonder if she will relist the candlelamp, and if so, if THIS time it will be revised. I personally am proud of my 100% FB rating and will do anything to preserve that reputation. :squeak:

lamortefille
              Participant

I had to πŸ˜† at “tacky dragons”. She was really trying to hit below the belt with that one. πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Maybe she thinks we have a “Windstone Mafia”. Maybe I’ll send over my “tacky” Burgundy Gold Old Warrior to chew off her kneecaps! πŸ˜€

Kujacker wrote:

2Huberts wrote:

Ditto that…

I’m curious as well. Oh, and 49ER, there are much better places you could send that OW than her! Me, for instance! πŸ˜†

I’m curious as well. Oh, and 49ER, there are much better places you could send that OW than her! Me, for instance! πŸ˜†

sorry, he’s gotta stay here and keep my 5 sun dragons from getting out of line, although they do seem to annoy him. πŸ˜€

Bob

Jennifer wrote:

49ER wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

“Dear blackdesertwind,

Thanks

– ilovefeds”

TACKY!!!??? 😯
                  Come on! πŸ˜•

Heh. If you think that’s rude, you should see what she wrote me.
                  Now we need to see it

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.