fbpx

Next Secret Keeper color?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Next Secret Keeper color?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Why dont ya’ll share?? πŸ˜€

Very funny, you made me laugh on that one

Skigod377
      Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Why dont ya’ll share?? πŸ˜€

Very funny, you made me laugh on that one

πŸ˜€ I try. Im just worried I will not get one at all. If they never get the hollow core and they never do a regular production/BIN thing, im SOL. πŸ™ I NEED an SK. My collection will not be complete without one. I do still need a spectral, too, but they are already around, so im not worried about them.

Bob

My SK is not going to be leaving my house unless I move

SPark
          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

πŸ˜€ I try. Im just worried I will not get one at all. If they never get the hollow core and they never do a regular production/BIN thing, im SOL. πŸ™ I NEED an SK. My collection will not be complete without one. I do still need a spectral, too, but they are already around, so im not worried about them.

Yeah… I really hope they get that problem licked, but it seems to be looking more and more like they might not. Whether they do or not though, they MUST keep making them! Even just making the heavy ones, a few at a time, for ebay. If they keep making Secret Keepers, eventually I’ll manage to get one!

Melody wrote:

I’ve got about eight that are already painted black.. so I’ve gotta paint them a metallic color. I haven’t decided. Gold? Autumn leaf? or a plain old retired color, like Rainbow or Peacock?…or maybe Black Rainbow? (that’s like the Black Emerald, but rainbow colors)

Gold or copper mauve! I have a hard time deciding which I’d like better. I’ve already seen the gold emperor, so I can visualize better what gold would look like on the SK — I think it would look awesome! On the other hand, I liked the copper mauve on the OW OOAK a lot too…

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That would be your third SK, right, ddvm? I seem to remember you won the Violet Flame one…

Shhhh! I’ve been found out! Actually I have a green sunset and a black emerald.

Congrats on your win with the OW! *throws bird seed into the air*

Although bird seed is not 100% innocous. I know a dog that ate some and had a seed migrate through the wall of the intestine and needed abdominal surgery. The same dog a month before had eaten an acorn and got in stuck in the intestine. Weird…

Jodi
            Participant

ddvm wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That would be your third SK, right, ddvm? I seem to remember you won the Violet Flame one…

Congrats on your win with the OW! *throws bird seed into the air*

Although bird seed is not 100% innocous. I know a dog that ate some and had a seed migrate through the wall of the intestine and needed abdominal surgery. The same dog a month before had eaten an acorn and got in stuck in the intestine. Weird…

That’s weird. The acorn must have made a small hole or a thin spot in his intestinal wall that the bird seed got through later.

Maria
              Participant

ddvm wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hm, I must have remembered wrong. A while ago I went through all Windstone’s feedback and looked at the items, and I thought I saw your name on the Violet Flame auction, but it must have been green sunset. πŸ˜€
                Thanks for the congrats on the OW, too!

pipsxlch
                Participant

I’m willing to try and go for a heavy SK and take my chances that they’ll end up in production and I could have gone cheaper. However, I’ll hold out for a color I really want- old green would just make my decade. Or some shade of green, I know there won’t be any more empeas but something…

Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Anything will look pretty. I won’t be able to buy it, so as long as there’s an SK to drool over, I don’t care what color it is. When they come out in production and I can put one on layaway – then it’ll be a different story. πŸ˜€

I hear you there. Pretties…….*drool* πŸ˜€

Kasie
                    Participant

I’m into the oldie colors or the autum leaf.

Purplecat
                      Participant

Maybe a black ice color with blue fading to silver on the wings, although if it goes to production I’d love to see it in autumn leaf too.

Melody
                        Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

Maybe a black ice color with blue fading to silver on the wings, although if it goes to production I’d love to see it in autumn leaf too.

Black ice??
                          I think the next color will be a Black Rainbow or Black Violet Peacock with the same color pattern as the Black Emerald. I am making an elaborate stencil to try using on them.

Oooo, must save up for one of those. hehe

Bob

The Black Rainbow sounds to die for. I just wish I had more money right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.