fbpx

New Stuffed Dragon & Poll

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion New Stuffed Dragon & Poll

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Nina
      Participant

Hey everyone I got another needle felted dragon all done! Images are big so here is the link
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290089837339
        I’m running this poll to see what everyone would like to see next. I already have a pegasus and griffin started so at some point I’ll make all of the one’s in the list. I just wanted to see what everyone’s thought where and what I should finish first.

That guy is just adorable! I love all the detail you put into this felt plushie. Very nice work. 🙂

Oh, and I voted griffin because I don’t believe I have ever seen one in plushie form, and think yours would look pretty incredible!

wolflodge100
        Participant

your dragons are SO cute! I also voted griffin because I think you’ll make a great one like your dragons

Maria
          Participant

I voted griffin too.

But I want to know why pink dragon wasnt an option???

Maria
            Participant

😆 Are you asking for yourself or for Ski, Ruffian? Or did enchantments mention planning a pink dragon before?

Nina
              Participant

ruffian wrote:

But I want to know why pink dragon wasnt an option???

LOL I almost added pink, but then I remembered, I don’t think I have any pink wool!

I voted dragon. Are you gonna make one of the first style again?

Nina
                Participant

Well almost everyone voted Griffin so here is a sneak peek

I hope to have him done sometime next week. I think he’ll have the back end of a house cat rather than a lion so he’s not all brown.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Awwww….he’s gonna be a cutie!!! 😀

Nina
                    Participant

Ok so the griffin is almost done. Now I just need to make up my mind if I want to do the wings with festhers like I did on the pegasus or all wool like I did on the dragons. Hmmm does he need anything (other than wings) maybe claws or spots or strips on the cat end? I don’t know? Oh pretty green dragon is in the back gound to show size, Yupe the griffin ended up being bigger than I had plan about 10″ tall.

Maria
                      Participant

You’re so good at felting, enchantments. He lookos great! I would leave the cat part as is. There’s enough variation in the felt as is.

Aphelion
                        Participant

Sweet. I think claws on the front feet would be good. But dang… as is, he looks so cool! The beak and the feathers on the legs are amazing.

Elena
                          Participant

Oh he’s gorgeous!

*Forgive a question, but what exactly is needle felting? 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.