fbpx

New Stuff!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Stuff!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

i almost missed out! I managed to get the little bird-winged one. They are both sweet, but I like the birdy one better 😉 .

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

*sigh* drag0n wants a batty 😥 I hope there are more made since I’m skipping out on the bird winged this time.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Ditto on wanting a Batwing >.< I missed him. 😕 So if anybody has one they want/need to sell, add me to the list of wanters! =P

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Ugh. I had *THE WORST* day yesterday, and now I find out I missed these beautiful little flap cats. 🙁
            I hope there’s more before Christmas.

Travistie
            Participant

They are so cute! I’ve never owned a flapcat before. So I got one! 😀
              I’m glad some bird wing ones were left, as I like the look of them more over the bat wing anyway. I probably would have gotten the set if both were still available. It’s probably best that it didn’t work out that way though. I should be buying stuff for other people for Christmas.

Congrats to all who got one or both. I bet with enough squeaking though, Melody will make more for those who missed them.

Morrigan
              Participant

Did the front page of the store update with these? I just see the Pink Lap still. Just curious as I want to know if I have to check every section of the store on a daily basis or just the front page. I don’t want to miss any large flap cats because they weren’t on the front page lol!

Jasmine
                Participant

Waaaahhhhhh!! I missed these, did anyone happen to pick up an extra set?? :weep: :weep:

frozendragon
                  Participant

Misato wrote:

Did the front page of the store update with these? I just see the Pink Lap still. Just curious as I want to know if I have to check every section of the store on a daily basis or just the front page. I don’t want to miss any large flap cats because they weren’t on the front page lol!

they were announced in the gallery first.. and then put in the flap cat section of the store..

I think because Melody announced them in the Gallery.. they didn’t put them on the front page of the store..

Usually new things in the store are posted somewhere in an obvious location on the forum.. either announcements, gallery or front page of the store

Morrigan
                    Participant

Ah, thanks. I’ll have to check the gallery everyday too. I normally only check to see what the raffle prize is. ^_^;

frozendragon
                      Participant

I normally just have a quick peek at everything just to see what’s going on.. that’s the only reason I saw them when I did

Morrigan
                        Participant

Yeah, I think the best bet is to check everything throughout the day. I’ve bookmarked each section of the store I’m interested in so hopefully I won’t miss out on anything I want. *crosses fingers*

Zelda
                          Participant

Aww, these little guys are too cute! I’m kinda sorry I missed out, but couldn’t have afforded them anyway. At least I can see the pictures!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Susie
                            Keymaster

There are more of the Bird Winged Flap Cats in Orange & White with blue wings – here’s a link to the store: https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=277&cat=9&page=1

Susie
                              Keymaster

Misato wrote:

This is very embarassing, but I haven’t figured out how to change the front page of the store! That Pink Lap Dragon WILL NOT LEAVE, she insists on staying there! I’m sorry, I will try to get it changed.

Bob

Well she was new at one time

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.