fbpx

New member looking for Empress Hatching (damaged ok)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New member looking for Empress Hatching (damaged ok)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I am looking for an Empress Hatching. Ideally I’d like the coloration that involves purples/blues/greens….but will consider any.

Also, I don’t mind if it’s chipped or has some damage (especially if priced accordingly πŸ˜€ ).

Thanks you.

Mmloda
    Participant

Welcome to forum….Unfortunatly I do not have a hatching empress fro sale but good luck finding one and if you have no luck on here you may want to try ebay… πŸ˜€
      The Peacock hatching empress does come up from time to time and it sounds like that is the one you are looking for… πŸ™‚

Oh and just for your own info….I believe that there might be some in the Windstone store in the near future in silver color… πŸ˜†

Marzena

pipsxlch
      Participant

There’s a store that has a peacock one, it’s A Lotta Scents in New Smyrna Beach FL, phone (386) 423-9190. I don’t remember the price off the top of my head, but it was somewhere around $70 (it’s in my “a few local finds’ post). Good luck finding one anyhow!

Mmloda
        Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

There’s a store that has a peacock one, it’s A Lotta Scents in New Smyrna Beach FL, phone (386) 423-9190. I don’t remember the price off the top of my head, but it was somewhere around $70 (it’s in my “a few local finds’ post). Good luck finding one anyhow!

$70 is a good price for a hatching empress… πŸ™‚

Marzena

darjeb
          Participant

SILVER did you say silver? A silver hatching empress and possible a emperor – must have

darjeb
            Participant

Thanks for the response. Most appreciated. This feels like a friendly forum πŸ™‚

Purplecat
              Participant

we try! hope you get one! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                Participant

Good luck finding one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.