fbpx

New Emerald Peacock variation question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Emerald Peacock variation question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

Lori
      Participant

okay i understand changing the color for the em /pe run as in the darker more blue/purple does blend much better with the colors. but ! i have now a momma and a male who need a youngster. i’d preffer a young dragon but a hatchling would be okay if thats all i can find. what are my chances of finding either of those with the more violet purple ?!
        or anyway i could beg one to be made :X
        thanx !

Melody
        Keymaster

Whistful wrote:

okay i understand changing the color for the em /pe run as in the darker more blue/purple does blend much better with the colors. but ! i have now a momma and a male who need a youngster. i’d preffer a young dragon but a hatchling would be okay if thats all i can find. what are my chances of finding either of those with the more violet purple ?!
          or anyway i could beg one to be made :X
          thanx !

We sold all of the first version, (if we ever did any young or hatching with the brighter purple on them, we may not of)
          I compared a bright purple male I have with a bluer purple young dragon, and honestly, the difference in the color is so slight, I think they will still match just fine..

Lori
          Participant

yah, except i wanted 2 families!! of the em pea one of each variation :O hehe i like the color THAT much 😀
            well maybe one will pop up if they are out there
            Thanks for your time in responding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.