fbpx

new colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone new colors

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Oh, I am sure there is, and I bet I would love it but it just ahsn’t grown on me yet.

Yes, I understand. It needs to age, like a good wine. I felt that way about some of the other colors, like gold.

Bob

Arlla wrote:

what color eyes do the em. pea. dragons have? light blue? They would look so pretty with lavendar eyes…

I think they are the same as all the others with blue eyes, but lavender would have been AWESOME on them. I REALLY LOVE the new Gold with the brownish/purplish accents. I can’t wait to get the new families. I hope I can get all 12 including the fledglings next month. Maybe I will have to get the 2 Emperors in one sale and the rest in the other sale. If it keeps raining maybe it will be soon

Skigod377
        Participant

starbreeze wrote:

hmmm…maybe we should come up with our own version of the 12 Days of Christmas… 😆

I did!!!(Yes, I have no life) I posted it over in the community section.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

While many of you were taken aback by the purple on the gold draong- I BOUGHT THEM ALL!!! Muhahahaha!! When woldlodge told me they had purple I gasped, then I checked them out in our local store and then I was sold and placed my order with wolf for all of the ones being made (literally, bought them all- or am in the process of buying them at the end of the week)!

Which local store? Celebration? I only knew of two in Austin. That one and Sol Reflections in Lakeway (really nice store, super nice people by the way!)

Wicks N Sticks in Lakeline mall has them. That’s where I went.

frozendragon
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

we don’t even have a wicks n sticks anymore…and all the sellers listed on the page….only one actually exists and sells them….but has 2 dragons and that’s it…

blah….I still haven’t gotten to search for them in fort worth

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

we don’t even have a wicks n sticks anymore…and all the sellers listed on the page….only one actually exists and sells them….but has 2 dragons and that’s it…

If they are registered with Windttone they might be able to order some if not maybe they can be a new vender

frozendragon
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

If they are registered with Windttone they might be able to order some if not maybe they can be a new vender

well they are certainly not new….and one had never heard of windstone….the other was just the maya hill stuff….and like I said the last only had 2 pieces….and is not reliable on ordering things….wonder if I could start a new wicks n sticks…..HMMMMMMM

that might be an idea …..

Starbreeze
                  Participant

our wicks n sticks closed too…I can’t find Windstone anywhere around here anymore… 😥

frozendragon
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

our wicks n sticks closed too…I can’t find Windstone anywhere around here anymore… 😥

same basically…

Bob

too bad all these stores are closing down and taking our precious Windstones with them

Starbreeze
                        Participant

it’s very sad….I’m glad we have the internet, but it’s not the same as seeing them in person… 😥

Bob

all the Windstones look MUCH better in person

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

starbreeze wrote:

it’s very sad….I’m glad we have the internet, but it’s not the same as seeing them in person… 😥

Agreed! I got the emerald oriental and hatching peacock baby from a store yesterday, and they are SO much more special knowing they are the exact ones I saw in the store, and that have been sitting there for so long. Plus, I never knew either was so pretty (or that the oriental was so large!) until I saw them in person.

Bob

I was shocked or surprised when I saw the Sun dragon in person

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.