fbpx

new colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone new colors

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

what color eyes do the em. pea. dragons have? light blue? They would look so pretty with lavendar eyes…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Hmmm. I agree, the male looks like a peacock with a bit of emerald splashed on it for color, but the female with the bright green is beautiful! I’d go for the bright green ones though. πŸ˜€
      Thanks for the picks wolf! I think I will wait for the fledgling too, since he was the only one I wanted in rainbow too… 😳

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Arlla wrote:

woah!! there’s purple on the golds! The gold male in the store by me has none of that purple…hmmm….I might actually like the gold color if it has that purple in it…

Yea, me too. I was taken back a little when I saw those purple highlights.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

While many of you were taken aback by the purple on the gold draong- I BOUGHT THEM ALL!!! Muhahahaha!! When woldlodge told me they had purple I gasped, then I checked them out in our local store and then I was sold and placed my order with wolf for all of the ones being made (literally, bought them all- or am in the process of buying them at the end of the week)!

Skigod377
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

While many of you were taken aback by the purple on the gold draong- I BOUGHT THEM ALL!!! Muhahahaha!! When woldlodge told me they had purple I gasped, then I checked them out in our local store and then I was sold and placed my order with wolf for all of the ones being made (literally, bought them all- or am in the process of buying them at the end of the week)!

Congrats on the expansion of your new family, Cheryl! How wonderful!!

Pffft- this is only the beginning, counting the Ruby Male, Lap, B&G Emperor, ALL of the unicorn family adults (3), and the 4 golds (all on layaway)- well let’s just say that fortunately my husband got a nice Christmas too πŸ˜€

$1500+ LATER in purchases is preceisely WHY you offer layaway options. I wish Windstone direct page would consider it- they’d make a killing!

Skigod377
          Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Pffft- this is only the beginning, counting the Ruby Male, Lap, B&G Emperor, ALL of the unicorn family adults (3), and the 4 golds (all on layaway)- well let’s just say that fortunately my husband got a nice Christmas too πŸ˜€

$1500+ LATER in purchases is preceisely WHY you offer layaway options. I wish Windstone direct page would consider it- they’d make a killing!

Holy Moly! I wish I could put in an order like that. I would love the OW in that new gold color. I think they plan on doing all the dragons in all the new colors, but I want the OW NOW!!!

Starbreeze
            Participant

Wow!!! Are these all for Christmas!!! Lucky!!!

Maria
              Participant

Wow, Cheryl! Post pics as soon as you have them, please!

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

Holy Moly! I wish I could put in an order like that. I would love the OW in that new gold color. I think they plan on doing all the dragons in all the new colors, but I want the OW NOW!!!

Oh, and a Peacock Old Warrior (in a pear tree)!

Skigod377
                Participant

Well, an Emerald Peacock OW. I already have a peacock. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                  Participant

hmmm…maybe we should come up with our own version of the 12 Days of Christmas… πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

hmmm…maybe we should come up with our own version of the 12 Days of Christmas… πŸ˜†

Good idea! 😯

Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Hmmm, I think the Emerald peacock is much like a gussied up peacock…not a whole lot different in my eye. I’ll get the fledgling but dunno about the rest.

Yes and no. They are similiar in colors, but if you put one by the other its like the difference between a black and white photo and a colored one. The Em.P. are so much more vivid. It’s like the difference between the old Peacock coloring and the new “brighter” rainbowish peacock colorings – there is quite a difference – in person.

Oh, I am sure there is, and I bet I would love it but it just ahsn’t grown on me yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.