fbpx

New Cafe Press Stuff?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Cafe Press Stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

I think she means the one by the front door of the factory, it was in a picture that was posted.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Melody wrote:

gryphondreamer wrote:

nam,

when you have time and pictures. can you put the dodo on some things? i would get a tile and a non-black shirt. 😀

no rush. just some time before october. 😀Dodo??

Dodo… wait the one from that old photo, with you and John and Burd and the rooster…? Gosh do you even have that guy anymore? (I think he’s neat)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

He’s beat to all hell sitting outside the factory, gaurding…..! ROFLMAO

there was a dodo in melody’s birthday cake pictures. is that the same one?

i just like dodo’s because of tuesday next. 🙂

Melody
          Keymaster

Nambroth wrote:

Melody wrote:

gryphondreamer wrote:

nam,

when you have time and pictures. can you put the dodo on some things? i would get a tile and a non-black shirt. 😀

no rush. just some time before october. 😀Dodo??

Dodo… wait the one from that old photo, with you and John and Burd and the rooster…? Gosh do you even have that guy anymore? (I think he’s neat)He’s in Oregon!I mean the grey one is. The brown one is beat-to-hell and guarding the front door here. Vantid and Gat are in Corvallis at the house now! I just emailed her to see if they can photo it.
            Oh , they can’t find it. Why doesn’t that suprize me? Searching for dodos in a halfmoved mess…fun.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Okay guys, because I’m a moron (but also because Cafepress’s transparency indicator was lying to me), the griffin shirts on DARK colored shirts seem to be goofed up and may be printing with white blobs or somesuch in the background. We’re aware of this and are working on the issue.

I can’t tell who got a shirt (I don’t know everyone’s real names!!) but IF your shirt IS goofed up and you aren’t happy with it, Cafepress does have a 100% satisfaction policy:

” 100% Money Back Guarantee On All Products

Shop from home with the comfort of knowing that your order is backed by a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This 30-Day Guarantee gives you plenty of time to check items for color, high-quality, and size for yourself, family and friends. If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item, just contact our Customer Service department and you’re done!”

We are working on fixing the images so IF you have a problem and still want a griffin shirt we should be putting them back up shortly and you can do an exchange. Otherwise it seems that Cafepress allows you to get a full refund.

I am personally VERY sorry for any problems or inconvenience this causes anyone. To the best of my knowledge the griffin image I put up had a totally transparent background, but somehow in saving it it was goofed up.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Bob

last time I saw the Cafe Press store I did not see any OW mens shirts are they on the way??
                He is in my siggie and he should be on my chest

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

last time I saw the Cafe Press store I did not see any OW mens shirts are they on the way??
                  He is in my siggie and he should be on my chest

Step 1: Take Gold leaf OW off shelf.

Step 2: Lie down on back.

Step 3: Put Gold leaf OW on chest…….

:mrgreen:

Purplecat
                  Participant

😆 😆 😆

Participant

😆 😆

Skigod377
                      Participant

That was pretty dang funny… 😆

Bob

hahha!!
                          How can I wear it in public?
                          I’d LOVE to get a shirt and wear it in Chicago in 2 weeks, plus the OW is stuck to the shelf wiht the earthquake putty so he is NOT coming off easily

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

hahha!!
                            How can I wear it in public?
                            I’d LOVE to get a shirt and wear it in Chicago in 2 weeks, plus the OW is stuck to the shelf wiht the earthquake putty so he is NOT coming off easily

Do you want it on a light shirt or a dark one? 🙂

Bob

I’d LOVE to get it on Grey/Charcoal and Black

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

I’d LOVE to get it on Grey/Charcoal and Black

Done and done! http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff.131511010

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 139 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.