fbpx

New Cafe Press Stuff?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Cafe Press Stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • Author

haha, I like the rooster picture.

Jodi
    Participant

I hate to be picky, Nam, but could you make the Windstone Editions lettering bigger on the Ruby Lap and Autumn Leaf OW women’s v-neck t-shirts? I want to be able to advertise too. 😀

Thanks!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I just got told to do this too, so yes! I’ll work on it this evening. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
        Participant

Awesome! Thanks!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

I got distracted with eating breakfast (Yes it’s 8pm… you guys keep me busy!) and I need to make sure I don’t start growing algae (I need a shower) so I may not get to this till morning. Been editing poads™ all afternoon….

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

wolflodge100
            Participant

I would love a wolf sconce on a t-shirt and the black emerald peacock ow on a t-shirt 😀

OMG! I love the poad(tm) clock!!!

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Okay… there is a Poads™ clock now! More Poads™ stuff to come. And I fixed the Ruby Lap Dragon and Autumn Leaf OW designs to have bigger Windstone Logos.

Sleep now!

I’ll get the sconce and black empea OW designs up tomorrow.

*snore*

Participant

Nambroth wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Still working on flap cats, and poads™. If you have any requests just yell for me!

Have to let a quote from one of my favorite movies say it for me:

SKULL: (drops the flask and becomes very angry.) Oh no. No you don’t. Not that one. (An alarm goes off.) Unicorn! Unicorn! Haggard! Haggard! Unicorn! Unicorn!

Oh and how about griffin pins? I used to collect those a long time ago and am now tempted to do so again!

UUUuuuniiiicoooorrrrn! I get the hint. 😆 Poads™ next, then uuunicorns!

Unicorns SQUEAK! Unicorns SQUEAK!

Nam, great job on all the additions. Being the geek that I am I really like the Windstone logo griffin button.

nam,
                  thank you so much for all the work you put into cafe press. images in the merchandise are awesome!

Nam, the poad clock is great! Definitely on the list for the next order. Thanks for doing that.

Off to bed for me now. Just finished watching the Suns beat the Lakers *happy dance* but I have to work today. It’s going to be a 2 slurpee day! 😆

nam,

when you have time and pictures. can you put the dodo on some things? i would get a tile and a non-black shirt. 😀

no rush. just some time before october. 😀

Maria
                  Participant

There’s some really neat stuff on CafePress now. If they shipped overseas I’d order a few things.

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

There’s some really neat stuff on CafePress now. If they shipped overseas I’d order a few things.

Maybe someone can get them for you and then ship them? I’d offer but it’s really hard for me to get to the post office. 🙁

Starbreeze
                      Participant

PM me and we’ll discuss 😉

Melody
                        Keymaster

gryphondreamer wrote:

nam,

when you have time and pictures. can you put the dodo on some things? i would get a tile and a non-black shirt. 😀

no rush. just some time before october. 😀Dodo??

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.