fbpx

New Cafe Press Stuff?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Cafe Press Stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I would like a Ruby Lap Dragon on a women’s v-neck dark t-shirt (grey, if possible :)). Thanks!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Okay there are more flapcats shirts (loose and comfy) with the ‘many flapcats’ design. I’ll get some different flap cat stuff up tomorrow, with the birman (burman? hmm) and the grey tabby flapcats.

Emerald, I’ll get your ruby lap dragon shirt made tomorrow! 🙂

Sorry these take a while guys, it’s a pain to cleanly remove dragon from background in the photos and format it properly for these dark clothes. They use a totally different printing process than the white ones and it takes a lot more being careful (or it’ll look messy).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Copper83
        Participant

Any chance of more things on magnets? I love the one you did of the Astral Griffin family. Love to see more. 🙂

Jodi
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Emerald, I’ll get your ruby lap dragon shirt made tomorrow! 🙂

Great! Thanks.

SilverDragon
            Participant

oh my gosh! I LOVE the bumper stickers!! I will definately buy one when i get extra money. 😀 😀

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

YAYYY!!! I just bought a v-neck Autumn Leaf OW shirt, a v-neck Ki-Rin family shirt and two bumper stickers. Love the shop!! LOVE IT!! Thanks Nam, can’t wait for more to be listed! 😀

Jennifer
              Keymaster

copper83 wrote:

Any chance of more things on magnets? I love the one you did of the Astral Griffin family. Love to see more. 🙂

More magnets? Okay! I’ll work on it. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Maebnus
                Participant

That’s some great stuff! I’ve gotta get that AL OW shirt in green and the bumper sticker about eating honor students (that makes me smile just thinking about it).

I can’t think of anything cute to say on it (ideas, anyone?), but would love to see a guy’s shirt with all the fledglings on it. I love me some fledgies!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff

Bunch of new stuff! Emerald’s ruby lap on a shirt, the silver grey old warrior on stuff, the cat and mouse wizards on stuff, and I added a bunch of magnets, pins, mousepads, etc… to the cat and dragons areas.

Still working on flap cats, and poads™. If you have any requests just yell for me!

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Still working on flap cats, and poads™. If you have any requests just yell for me!

Have to let a quote from one of my favorite movies say it for me:

SKULL: (drops the flask and becomes very angry.) Oh no. No you don’t. Not that one. (An alarm goes off.) Unicorn! Unicorn! Haggard! Haggard! Unicorn! Unicorn!

Oh and how about griffin pins? I used to collect those a long time ago and am now tempted to do so again!

wolflodge100
                      Participant

GAH! Now I want too much stuff!! 😆

Thanks, Nam! I love the emerald cat shirt!

lamortefille
                        Participant

Yeah – lots more choices now! Great job Nam: -)

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Have to let a quote from one of my favorite movies say it for me:

SKULL: (drops the flask and becomes very angry.) Oh no. No you don’t. Not that one. (An alarm goes off.) Unicorn! Unicorn! Haggard! Haggard! Unicorn! Unicorn!

Oh and how about griffin pins? I used to collect those a long time ago and am now tempted to do so again!

UUUuuuniiiicoooorrrrn! I get the hint. 😆 Poads™ next, then uuunicorns!

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

😀 Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.