fbpx

New Cafe Press Stuff?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Cafe Press Stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)
  • Author

I was just noticing with the Sun Griffin shirt in dark materials, the shirt type is Standard, would it be possible to get it Fitted or in a Woman’s style? Sorry to be picky! 😳

Jennifer
    Keymaster

sunhawk wrote:

I was just noticing with the Sun Griffin shirt in dark materials, the shirt type is Standard, would it be possible to get it Fitted or in a Woman’s style? Sorry to be picky! 😳

Oops! You can tell I was typing on the verge of exhaustion huh? Sorry sungriffin I MEAN SUNHAWK!! XD

Which shirt style would you prefer? Lemme know and I’ll put it up. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

sunhawk wrote:

Oops! You can tell I was typing on the verge of exhaustion huh? Sorry sungriffin I MEAN SUNHAWK!! XD

Which shirt style would you prefer? Lemme know and I’ll put it up. 🙂

You can call me Sungriffin, it’s just as accurate LOL

I think it would be better to have a Women’s shirt rather than two Men’s shirt, give people the option for each 🙂 So the Women’s V-neck maybe?

THANKS NAM!!!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Okay, done! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Barbara
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hey, how about Windstone address labels and Windstone Checks?? My checks are lame and I would like address labels, but they never appealed to me. Just a little mix of alternating Windstones with Windstoneeditions.com in small letters on the bottom. Good way to get a few more customers, too, maybe?

That would be killer to have Windstone checks, labels, checkbook cover or any of them!

Purplecat
          Participant

Thank you !!! Wow! I really like the astral griffin family!

Nambroth wrote:

Okay, done! 🙂

Can it have a brown option like the Men’s shirt? OMG LAST THING I SWEAR! NAM YER MY FAVOURITE!!! *gives you ice cream and gummi bears*

lamortefille
            Participant

You posted a flap cats mug!! Way cool: -)

Jodi
              Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Nam, could you post that photo on a women’s v-neck t-shirt (white or black or grey)? Please?

lamortefille wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out! I’ve added it to my cart. 😀

Jennifer
                Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Nam, could you post that photo on a women’s v-neck t-shirt (white or black or grey)? Please?

It’s not big enough. 🙁 It would never print properly. We’re (slowly) working on getting bigger photos. Sorry!!

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Poor Nam!! We are keeping you busy 🙂

Jodi
                    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

It’s not big enough. 🙁 It would never print properly. We’re (slowly) working on getting bigger photos. Sorry!!

Darn it! I just don’t need another mug, but the pic is so cute. 🙁

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Darn it! I just don’t need another mug, but the pic is so cute. 🙁

If Melody or John can get larger photos then I can do something like that- maybe with their full bodies? Melody made the mug-picture. 🙂

Ki-Rins! Would love the Ki-Rin family or even just the female ki-rin on a dark v neck shirt. Ooo..that would be so pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.