fbpx

New Cafe Press Stuff?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody New Cafe Press Stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Thanks Nam!!!! I love the new griffin choices!!! 😀

Pegasi1978
      Participant

*Squee!* Man, now I’m going to have to wait until payday to get a few things. I’m going to have a hard time choosing.

Nam, that looks great!

I didn’t see any crew neck sweatshirts — any chance of getting the griffin family on those?

Starbreeze
        Participant

I want the chicks mug, griffin coasters, griffin magnet and the cap sleeve griffin shirt 😀

I’m waiting for the poad stuff to make an appearance before I make my shopping list. 😀

Starbreeze
          Participant

That’s why I haven’t actually bought them yet. 😆

Me too! 😀

Jennifer
            Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

Nam, that looks great!

I didn’t see any crew neck sweatshirts — any chance of getting the griffin family on those?

I can do that! The only problem is that you will see the grey of the sweatshirt in any light colored areas- i.e. the wings and chest. Does this bother you?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Nam, that looks great!

I can do that! The only problem is that you will see the grey of the sweatshirt in any light colored areas- i.e. the wings and chest. Does this bother you?
              Hmm…do you think having the griffins on a white sweatshirt would get rid of that problem?

Assuming that white sweatshirts are doable…

The gryphon stuff looks great! Is the Sun Gryphon available by himself on a black shirt? I seem to see only white but maybe I’m missing something!

Also! I want to add my vote for a Autumn Leaf OW shirt! 😀 on a dark background, normal tee is fine or whatever ^_^

Skigod377
              Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Okay guys, I got a ton of stuff up with the Astral Griffin Family, and gave the store a face lift:

http://www.cafepress.com/windstonestuff

I also (per Melody’s suggestion, and I think she got it from one of you!) Added the gold leaf empress to a few shirts with the word “Princess” on it.. really cute.
                I would do more, but I can only work with the images I have on this computer. When I get some more high res images from Windstone I’ll try to fulfill your requests!!

I put some silly things in the descriptions, I hope Melody doesn’t beat me up. Or stick me in the microwave.

YEEEEESSSS!!!!!

lamortefille
                Participant

A griff family magnet! Great idea, that. We need a whole set to collect. lol I love the griff chicks mug, too. Just waiting for some poad stuff to place an order…

Skigod377
                  Participant

Hey, how about Windstone address labels and Windstone Checks?? My checks are lame and I would like address labels, but they never appealed to me. Just a little mix of alternating Windstones with Windstoneeditions.com in small letters on the bottom. Good way to get a few more customers, too, maybe?

Maria
                    Participant

Question: Are all the shirts Made in U.S.A. or just the individual ones marked with the red stamp?

Aphelion
                      Participant

LMAO. I love the logo on there… “Windstone stuff and blatant advertising” Can you put that on a shirt?? 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.