fbpx

New artwork!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion New artwork!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=16632&id=1474821037

Check out my new pieces!!

The newest are the Boot still life, Farm landscape and horse head anatomical study “Vortex”.

The Gypsy Vanner on the Emerald Isle is still in progress on the easel.. already sketched out another landscape which I plan on starting tomorrow!

Happy and healthy new year to all!!

you are so talented! i love the colors in the two Gypsy ones. great work!

Maria
    Participant

No Facebook, so I can’t see. Don’t you have a DA gallery? I thought you did. *scratches head*

I do still have DA but I have not posted the latest pieces there.. I don’t really visit DA very often anymore..

They are up on DA now.. you can see them here… http://trottierjs.deviantart.com/

Adaneth
      Participant

Thanks for putting them on DA. Vortex is really neat! 😀

for some reason, horse skulls creep me out… but Vortex is cool in its own creepy sort of way. 🙂

The Gypsy paintings are superb! They are all great though! 🙂

Lokie
        Participant

I find Vortex beautiful as well as a bit eerie 🙂 Thanks for sharing your artwork 😀

I love Gypsy Vanners, beautiful work! 🙂

daydreamer wrote:

you are so talented! i love the colors in the two Gypsy ones. great work!

Me too!!

Maria
          Participant

Thanks for adding them to DA; now I can see them. I gotta ditto the compliments on Vortex. That’s How I Roll is beautiful too.

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Those are some beautiful works. Your horse paintings are gorgeous.

megamibabe16
              Participant

Wow so life like. I love the horses. I wish I had talent like that. Great job!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.