fbpx

My Windstones when away…pics NOT in Quest14

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Windstones when away…pics NOT in Quest14

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Since the voting has begun I am sure it is okay to post this now.Mine was not a finalist but it was fun playing with it.I made a little turn table that Jeff had a good laugh at.
      “Party after dark”
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      My little Fuzzy pole dancer-STAR 😀
      Please post yours,IF you wish to share so we can enjoy them with you 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
      Keymaster

Fuzzies get up to all kinds of mischief when we are not looking!

Kim

Those are cute! I think the ones that got picked were more Windstone based rather than fuzzy based but I like yours! Mine didn’t get picked either so I will post it here.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
          Participant

Those are cute! I think the ones that got picked were more Windstone based rather than fuzzy based but I like yours! Mine didn’t get picked either so I will post it here.

COOL! Let’s see! They are all adorable.I didn’t want to use any big pieces in mine because folks would recognize them.It was fun though,no complaining on my part. 🙂

Bodine, you’re missing one thing in that photo op, a teeny weeny dollar bill in that Foo’s mouth.

Heh

Kim

Here’s mine. I thought I was being creative with my Windstones wanting to climb up the piano to party and play music up there for the ones below. I was going to try and use more props to make it look like a party but I thought the climbing part was cool enough. It took me a long time to figure out how to tie the baby kirin on the rope going up the piano without it falling and breaking. The only problem was that I realized the shot had to be a bit far back to fit everything in and the lighting was tricky so maybe it wasn’t close up enough. I had fun with it though.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
              Participant

Bodine, you’re missing one thing in that photo op, a teeny weeny dollar bill in that Foo’s mouth.

Heh

LOLOL Hilarious Hoofer!! 😀
                I realized he does look like he is taking a peek :p 😀

Bodine
                Participant

Here’s mine. I thought I was being creative with my Windstones wanting to climb up the piano to party and play music up there for the ones below. I was going to try and use more props to make it look like a party but I thought the climbing part was cool enough. It took me a long time to figure out how to tie the baby kirin on the rope going up the piano without it falling and breaking. The only problem was that I realized the shot had to be a bit far back to fit everything in and the lighting was tricky so maybe it wasn’t close up enough. I had fun with it though.

I got it Kim,that’s CUTE! 😀 Great collection you have going too. 😉

phantomess
                  Participant

Nice photo ideas, guys! 🙂

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Bodine
                    Participant

:bigsmile: Thanks 😀 I just like having fun with them and my camera.I have a few pics of silly things.I will find them and post.Please do the same if y’all have any.Nothing to do with the quest just being silly. 😉 Most I can’t show because of rps in the photo. 🙂
                      Here’s one from last Summer.
                      “Taking an Evening Rest”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.