fbpx

My Turn to Freak Out

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Turn to Freak Out

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

*bigs hugs*, Jasmine, and lots of good thoughts heading your way!!

Maria
      Participant

Oh my, I’m sorry, Jasmine. I’m glad he’s at least got a severence package so you get some breathing space. Best of luck to him in finding a new job.

Nina
        Participant

Oh no so sorry sending hugs your way πŸ™ does canada have unemployment like the US? I’m always worried that my husband is going to come home and tell me the same thing because his company is doing some really dumb things. And I really don’t want to give up doing my art but it’s not enough if he lost his job…..

Jasmine
          Participant

Yes, and we Canadians all blame the US for screwing up your economy and forcing us to follow, sinking into the pit of despair. Kidding. πŸ˜€ But it is true that our economy reflects yours, we’re just sliding a bit slower. πŸ™„

BDW
            Participant

Hey Jasmine, How you doing? I’m really sorry for what is happening to you guys.
              But that you for the call the other day. Helped a little…so did Laurie’s call afterwards. πŸ™‚
              Sorry for being such a mess on your first call to me. 😳 God I feel stupid! πŸ™„

Hope things will get better soon for you guys.
              Any news on new jobs? :scratch:

Good luck!! Losing ajob is tough but that’s an awfully generous severance pay time. I think in some companies you only get 2 weeks.

Geh, this economy…it just sucks. I really hope he finds work far before September and you therefore get EXTRA money πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
              Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Hey Jasmine, How you doing? I’m really sorry for what is happening to you guys.
                But that you for the call the other day. Helped a little…so did Laurie’s call afterwards. πŸ™‚
                Sorry for being such a mess on your first call to me. 😳 God I feel stupid! πŸ™„

Hope things will get better soon for you guys.
                Any news on new jobs? :scratch:

Don’t be silly BDW, totally luvs ya!! We all need to take a minute sometimes. You can only hold it in for so long. :shout:

And thanks D4L!! Some of his former co-workers are helping him look too, which is really generous of them.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.