fbpx

My Paintings/Drawings/Whatever

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Paintings/Drawings/Whatever

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

purplecat wrote:

oh, I’dve been sooo mad. 😮

yeah… and what really got me is they had walked there from home… so no parents around… and why would you let your kids do that anyway… they were maybe 10-12…

and the road it’s on is not a very safe one…

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I love your art, frozen. I especially like the eyes on Medusa. That was rude on the kids’ part. You did a good job cleaning it!

frozendragon
        Participant

thank you… I just found another one that I have uploaded on my computer…

I did this one a couple years ago… but the tires/wheels kind of weren’t right… so I gave it to a friend..

Stephanie
          Participant

Pretty darn good… doing them in color is also pretty hard to do…

frozendragon
            Participant

yeah it was for to go with a model car I did for a friend… but he got on my nerves.. so I gave him the drawing but not the car… I worked too hard on the car… LOL

Starbreeze
              Participant

Great drawings!!! I’d love to have a car like that!!! It’s a great color and of course the wheels look fine to me. 😆

The Medusa is perfect. Cool eyes. (the spot isn’t that bad, but I would’ve been furious)

That dragon looks like he’s up to mischief. It isn’t a self portrait, is it frozendragon???? 😛

I would have been right off pissed at that…. caramel on the forehead.. ach I know what people spilling stuff on pictures is like… 🙄

lamortefille
                Participant

I really like the Medusa….her eyes are way cool! 😀

frozendragon
                  Participant

thank you… I have to put up a better picture of the one painting I did.. and I found another painting to take a picture of to put up…

frozendragon
                    Participant

here’s a better picture of the one painting I had up before…

there’s interference on a few bits of it… and some of it shows up really well in the flash…

and here’s a painting I did in high school..

frozendragon
                      Participant

here’s some new stuff I have done.. these paintings are from classes..

this isn’t finished in thise picture

this one is finished but it’s just a close-up.. so it’s not the whole painting

this one is done

this one a girl started.. but it didn’t work for her.. so I completely finished it.. (she had some skin color and the tail)
                        it looks a bit strange in the photo.. but is cooler in person.. I want to do another one like it

and here are some photos I took

these are in London

and these are at the Fort Worth Zoo

Stephanie
                        Participant

Nice art work and pretty kitties! London looks nice too! 🙂

frozendragon
                          Participant

thanks.. I need to take some pictures of finished stuff.. unfortunately my sister ran off with just about all the paintings I did

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Nice work and photography. I like the tiger pics – especially the orange kitty 😀 . *Rawrrr*

dragonmedley
                              Participant

I really like the flower. I think the second pic is the wrong one, though… And that tiger sure didn’t like you taking its pic!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.