fbpx

My newest pretty!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My newest pretty!!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Thank you, thank you…*taking bow* 😆 Who woulda thought, huh? I’m still in shock, I almost feel guilty…

Skigod377
    Participant

asinnamon wrote:

Thank you, thank you…*taking bow* 😆 Who woulda thought, huh? I’m still in shock, I almost feel guilty…

Bah! I know how you feel, but it will pass once you receive their feedback. 😉 No one forces anyone to bid, and they obviously had to have it. It really was a nice color scheme.

Maria
      Participant

asinnamon wrote:

How does your hubby feel? 😈

Jennifer
        Keymaster

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I think that beats out any record WaterGazer or I ever set.

Beats my records too! That’s way more than I ever made on a PYO, way to go! Congrats!! 😀

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Wow, congrats all over the place! Yep, beats me out big time in sales. Guess you hit the right color scheme…it does look all nice and creamy. Although I disagree that the PYO market is picking up. I have been watching since I quit painting them and not many have gotten up over $60. It’s a shame too since I saw a bunch that really rocked! Congrats on yours though, hope the market picks up for you guys who put in such hard work.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Total congrats!!! Stick THAT to the hubby!!! ROFLMAO I’m really happy for you, especialy seeing some of your auctions go without bids for a while….This is a real affirmation for you! *BIG HUGS*

Jodi
            Participant

I was just wondering if you’ve been paid yet, asinnamon?

yupper! sure have. It went to tattoedcowgirl, she is actually a forum member, just not very active…

Jodi
              Participant

AWESOME! Good for you! *blows party horn* *throws confetti* 😀

Maria
                Participant

Congrats again, asinnamon. 😀

Congrats. When I first saw it I didn’t really care for the colors, but when I just looked at the pic…then I said wow, that is nice.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.