fbpx

My newest pretty!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My newest pretty!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

O.o Wow.

Kasie
      Participant

WOW! $511.33 WOW! Congrats 😀

Starbreeze
        Participant

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!

Skigod377
          Participant

Holy Crap! That is a record!!! Congrats!!! HAhahaha!! Bidder 3&4 are battling it out! Good for you, bad for them! 😆

I know for sure one is a forum member, I’m not sure about the other. I don’t even know what to say…. 😯

Jodi
            Participant

I’m really happy for you, but I still have to look at everything with a synical eye. I wouldn’t celebrate until I got the money. But it certainly is awesome how it’s skyrocketing. I really hope it all works out for you.

When you get paid for it, print out the receipt and stick it on your husband’s mirror so he can see it first thing in the morning. 😀

Skigod377
              Participant

asinnamon wrote:

I know for sure one is a forum member, I’m not sure about the other. I don’t even know what to say…. 😯

Who is it? Can you say? If its a forum member, they will def pay. We are all good folks on here, as far as I know.

Both bidders have excellent feedback, so I’m not worried about them being able to pay….but I’m not planning a celebration until I get the paypal confirmation, and then yes, I’m gonna stick a copy to everyplace my husband frequents… 😆

Well done! I looked and thought wow! I think the dragon is awsome!!
                Its an awfull lot for a PYO, just goes to show how good it is though 8)

wolflodge100
                Participant

Wow! Thats super!

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

yesyes, Congrats of the price!!! I have been watching the bidding action on her, she is so beautiful!

Jodi
                    Participant

Yes, I agree, Ski. A forum member would pay, if that’s the winner. I’m glad they both have excellent feedback. That’s always a good sign.

Congrats, A! Well done. 😀

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Wow, that is a record! Congrats!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                        Participant

That’s unbelievable! E-Bay won’t show the winner name, which is a bummer.
                          Congratulations, asinnamon! Looks like the PYO market is picking up. Big time.

tc_cat333
                          Participant

I’m bidder 4… 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.