fbpx

My Little Rock Dragon and ANTS, ANTS, ANTS

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone My Little Rock Dragon and ANTS, ANTS, ANTS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Syn

Syn

I had to brighten him up a bit so that I could see him from my kitchen window, and I think he came out pretty good. 😀 He’s not in sunlight in the picture; he really does look like a coppery color.

The Large one is next on my list. He is a lot farther away, but he is so much bigger that he is still fairly easy to see. They have been outside in the Michigan winters for either four or five years now, and they are starting to show wear, particularly the Large Dragon. He is in full sun though, and the small one isn’t, so maybe that is why.

People are going to ask you if you got a new pet 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mmloda
        Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

People are going to ask you if you got a new pet 😀

😀 That is so true…..! He looks great by the way! 😉

Marzena

Nicole
          Participant

He looks great. Before you know it you’ll be doing repairs on other people’s windstones 😀

Syn

I moved the Large Rock Dragon to get at a few weeds around his base. Suddenly I had ants swarming over my hands and up my sleeves, and they just kept coming faster and faster. 😡 It seems the ants had turned the dragon’s hollow base into their home, sweet home. There were tons of ants, but those eggs! I have never seen so many eggs in one place before. Ugh! :negative:

So those of you with your dragons outside …..be prepared to get out of the way fast!

Pam

Aww, poor ants.

Skigod377
                Participant

All the little ants are marching… Sorry… Dave Matthews just popped in my head. Sorry about the ants moving in but I dont think they will hurt the sculpt at all, do you?

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

ANTS! 😮 😮 Ants gives me the collywobbles something bad… *SHIVERS* I don’t think I’d allow that sculpt back in the house on the off chance it’d bring it’s new “tenants” with it! YUUURRRRRGGGGGG!!! :puke:

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

darjeb
                    Participant

Ants UGH. I got them in my house about a year ago and they really are hard to get rid of. It took the exterminator several trips tand I still had them. Ray got a bottle of TERRO Ant Killer at Home Depot and that did it.

Pam

“Watched “Bugs Life” and “Ant Bully” too many times*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.