fbpx

my griffin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

This is the forst Griffin I have done, he was fun since I had a plan with the wolves this is the first time I got to do something unplanned.

Maybe once we have sun again I will take them all outside and take pics of them all in the sunlight.

Skigod377
    Participant

I love the way the darker and lighter green looks together!!

I would like to get a peridot that is the right size to set in his claws, since that is my birthstone.

Maria
      Participant

I like the wings best. He reminds me of a parakeet.

lamortefille
        Participant

He’s way cool ruff:) He reminds me of keets, too. Nice original color scheme.

Skigod377
          Participant

THANK YOU! I was trying to remember what bird it reminded me of! And a pridot is the best birthstone ever! πŸ˜€

thanks guys, I like the way he turned out I think I am hooked I love painting these guys 😯

Maria
            Participant

Hooked on griffins or hooked on all PYOs – or both? πŸ˜›

both I cant wait to get a big dragon, and I want a green eyed little dragon, oh and green eyed kirin, and well you understand πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

Do I ever! I’ve got my PYO buys planned to kingdom come! πŸ˜†

Wow, I love those colours together. That’s great. I’m getting addicted to painting PYO’s. I’m having trouble with the dragon though. It’s so small. All those tiny nooks and cranies. If only I could afford more.

Andrea
                Participant

I like the green and lighter brown. Great job!
                  Yes, they are addictive!

You did an amazing job on this. These colors aren’t always easy to get together right. Looks like an awesome conure to me.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.