fbpx

My formal request

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone My formal request

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Merry Christmas everyone, and thank you for the e-card lamortfille, it was very nice.

Now I am leaving today for the USA until Jan 3, I am not sure how much I will have the internet sooo if any new curlies, or green ones come back in can someone PLEASE pick it or them for me ๐Ÿ™‚ I will pay when I return from my trip, and I hope everyone has a very merry holiday and new years. See you all then.

Have a great trip!

keschete
    Participant

If they pop up I plan to get 2 or 3 for those who don’t have the chance. I hope someone is willing to do that for me if I miss them too.

So yes! I will get you one if I am able!

Travistie
      Participant

I really wish they would come out with the second batch of green curlies already. I can’t stand this wait any longer. It’s almost been a month since the first ones sold out. Need more pink ones too.

I know… I have zero patience!

Maria
        Participant

I don’t really care when the green curlies come out, just so I’m online at the right time. ๐Ÿ˜›
          Have fun, ruffian!

Travistie
          Participant

Yeah, that is the key. I’m usually able to come on here throughout the day, and hardly ever miss anything. But I know they’ll pop up when I have to be somewhere. ๐Ÿ™„

Bob

I always forget to check teh store. I’m always here chatting

LOL thanks all, I am in Los Vegas at the hilton, just finished the Star Trek rides, and thought I would pop in and Say hi and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

lamortefille
              Participant

Lucky you, ruffian….have a great time! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                Participant

Merry Christmas to you too, Ruff! Sounds like you’re having fun.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.