fbpx

My fledgie circle!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone My fledgie circle!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

wow, she is so very pretty! I really love how softly you blend colors.

Purplecat
      Participant

After selling the rose gold lap I really wanted a pink dragon just for me. I was planning on doing a mother for myself but my husband’s clutzyness changed my mind……

Starbreeze
        Participant

Your little pink fledge is adorable and I’m not usually that fond of pink. 😀

SPark
          Participant

Eeee! That’s awesome! I want a pink fledge! Or maybe a purple one. If I ever drop and break one of my feldgies, I’ll have you repaint it for me!

(Hrm… how much would you charge to do a paint job on a fledge?)

Purplecat
            Participant

My rates really depend on how broken they are and if you supply the dragon or I do….150 if you supply the dragon and it’s only minor chips and rubs. For 200 I’ll do just about any dragon, color or repair…. I’m happy to work with anyone who really wants a dragon. I enjoy the work and have the time to spend on it so I usually get dragons done pretty quickly (there’s nothing worse than anxiously wishing your dragon were already home…). My only problem is you may have to remind me of your address and email a couple times as I lose my post its constantly….

For a fledgie with nicks (they’re really easy) 120 would be a pretty safe estimate….

SPark
              Participant

Hmmmm. It’ll probably be a while, I have a lot of other things I want, and not much money right now, but I’ll probably eventually have you do a custom fledge for me then. I LOVE my fledglings, I have every color of them ever made so far, except for the emerald peacock.

Purplecat
                Participant

Even one in the old green? Oh, I wish I’d gotten one of those….What I wouldn’t give for an old green and an autumn leaf fledgie…..drooooooooool….

SPark
                  Participant

Yep, I was lucky enough, (and paying attention enough, too. I camped here refreshing e-bay every few seconds when I knew they were coming soon,) to get an old green. I would LOVE an autumn leaf, but the one I want most is, of course, the violet flame.

Patricia
                    Participant

Oh, nice circle. Cute pink flegie! I’d love to have one in my collection! Really must commision you sometime.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                      Participant

That pink one looks just like my old siggy that Whippet did for me. Where is she??

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Can I get some close up shots of your peacock fledgie? I have an idea for something I want to do for a new signature, but I don’t have any fledgies to photograph. I really like the peacock though so if you could help me out that would be great.

darjeb
                          Participant

Is that a pink and white fledgling in the center? If so are you going to paint any like it for sale? I just received your Gold Rose Dragon and it is fantastic. I would love to have a fledgling to match.

Purplecat
                            Participant

Here’s a whole bunch of pics….I got my first pegasus today, She’s adorable although I “modified” her a bit with pearlescent white and a touch of wing color…. Hope the fledgie pics help..Finished my hatcher today, I may sell or I may keep, don’t know yet on him. I like the pic with the pegasus in the middle of the fledgies, it’s like they’re saying…”remember when we were playing and lost the last egg….I think mom’s gonna notice….” 😀

You do some amazing repaints, i would love a commision piece. I have to hunt for some damaged pieces, I love the blues, but the pinks are my favorite. My first though was OOOOOHHHHH were did she get a pink fledgie?

Purplecat
                              Participant

😆 😆 😆 I’ve got airbrush addiction….I love the darn thing!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.