fbpx

My First "Paint-Your-Own": Aeris

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First "Paint-Your-Own": Aeris

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    KLeCrone
    Participant

KLeCrone
      Participant

Hey all! I admit I’m more of a lurker than a poster (life has been keeping me INCREDIBLY busy), but I thought I’d share my first “Paint-Your-Own.” He’s nothing fancy, but he was quite the learning experience (and it’s very very “weird” (in a good way!) to paint someone else’s sculpture. I’m so used to 2D art (see http://www.DreamSpirit-Studios.com that this was a really refreshing experience for me!)

I hope you guys like “Aeris”: I’m really excited to try my hand at another PYO soon!

http://theregaltigress.livejournal.com/522593.html

-Kymba[/url]

Andrea
        Participant

He’s really nice. I like the pearl and gold. Very nice!
          Hope you post more!

WOW! He is beautiful! Nice job!

Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜€

He is wonderful! And so is your artwork!!! I wonder though if you will take art trades for macaw feathers? I have a ton of them, my parents have a 16 year old GreenWing they have owned since he was 4 months. πŸ™‚

KLeCrone
          Participant

Thank you all for the compliments! πŸ˜€

Whippet: Sadly, at this time I no longer do any art/feater trades, though I do appreciate the offer. πŸ™‚ I still have quite a stock of feathers, too (too many, if you ask my mother πŸ˜‰ ), but if there comes a point that I’m in the market for more, I’ll certainly let you know! πŸ˜€

-Kymba

Lokie
            Participant

Very nice, the pearl and gold look great together.

And your other work looks beautiful. Welcome to the forum πŸ™‚ (if I didn’t welcome you already, and if I did, Welcome again πŸ™‚ )

Starbreeze
              Participant

Ooooo! I love the artwork and the griffin!!! πŸ˜€

Kymbalicious, that’s really pretty!!! This has no relation to Aeris Windchaser the gryphon, right?

Oh I like him, the gold and warm tones are so lovely! ^_^

KLeCrone
                Participant

I don’t know who “Aeris Windchaser” is, so I would presume not. πŸ™‚ “Aeris” is simply a Latin word meaning air, atmosphere, ether, or weather. ^_^

-Kymba

Maria
                  Participant

Pretty. You should definitely do more.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.